[BOS] AA Admirals Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BOS] AA Admirals Club

I visited the AA Admirals Club in Boston Logan International Airport, Terminal B, in late January, prior to a morning flight from Boston to Chicago.

Here is a one post summary of what the lounge offers.

This is a fairly large lounge, with several seating areas, some with tarmac views.

There was also a dining area with beverages and cold breakfast items (And oatmeal), and a full bar as well, although the bar was not open at that hour in the morning.

There was also a work area, situated in a brightly lit section of the lounge, away from the bustle of the dining area...

Showers and restrooms were also available, as well as a small children's room.

Overall, all the basics you would expect to find in a lounge are there, although the F&B options cannot be compared to lounges in Asia-Pacific.

On future trips, if I had time to spare before my flight, I would probably head there for a few minutes for a drink, and to enjoy the tarmac view and maybe read a newspaper, before heading back to the airside area to browse through the shops and to check out the many airside eating options in the terminal.
Working...
X