Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Business Class on Christmas Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    Worse part of it all - the pics have a "airliners.net" watermark on them.
    Well, since you have ones without that watermark, at least you can help prove they are your own, and not Mr. Esparza's.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
      Well, since you have ones without that watermark, at least you can help prove they are your own, and not Mr. Esparza's.
      If they were lifted off this site - they were lifted without the watermark.
      So the thief has got the same pics as you and I do.

Comment

If they were lifted off this site - they were lifted without the watermark.
        So the thief has got the same pics as you and I do.
        True, but not only do you have ones without the watermark, but you have proof yours were uploaded before the thief's. Plus, I bet you all (i.e., the actual photographers) have higher resolution versions than the thief has.

Comment

That really is pathetic. Its one thing to link or even use the odd picture from elsewhere, but to claim them as your own and stick 'Copyright' on them is embarassing.

I know a few on here are members of a.net, does anyone post on myaviation ?. I see it says 'see more great pictures by this photographer...' (or something). I wonder if any are actually his or he just nicks them from everywhere ?.

I see we currently have a lot of guests on line at the moment. I wonder if one is our lovely photo thief Mr. Esparza ?.

Comment

Shame on you, Mr. Esparza! To think that I actually thought 9V-SWP was Mr. Esparza yesterday when I first noticed the familiar pictures on a.net, that was embarassing.

9V-SWP, StarG, SQflyergirl, and Shortfinals, you guys should claim back what rightly belong to you guys.

Comment

luckily he also did steal pics from other SQtalkers. If not others might think i am the one who stole his pics! By the way i also took one pic of me on the business class seat. Wonder where is that shameless theft who daringly copyright our photos.

I think what we should do in future is to watermark our own pictures. As for that shameless theft, i have sent an email to him and obviously there is no reply. I think we all victims of this episode should send emails to administrator of that portal to expose his shameless act.

What you people think?

Comment

Looks like shortfinals already has:

http://www.airliners.net/discussions....main/3187627/
                Thankx shortfinals for doing some justice

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SWP View Post
                  luckily he also did steal pics from other SQtalkers. If not others might think i am the one who stole his pics! By the way i also took one pic of me on the business class seat. Wonder where is that shameless theft who daringly copyright our photos.

I think what we should do in future is to watermark our own pictures. As for that shameless theft, i have sent an email to him and obviously there is no reply. I think we all victims of this episode should send emails to administrator of that portal to expose his shameless act.

What you people think?
                  The date/time of which you posted your pictures should suffice I reckon, but I think it is also good to watermark your own pictures just in case, in light of what happened. Nothing stopping them from photoshopping out your watermark though. Fortunately my photographic skills are reasonably limited and so I should safe from those thieves.
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                    The date/time of which you posted your pictures should suffice I reckon, but I think it is also good to watermark your own pictures just in case, in light of what happened. Nothing stopping them from photoshopping out your watermark though. Fortunately my photographic skills are reasonably limited and so I should safe from those thieves.
                    KeithMEL, your pics arent that bad =P Guess i should use my O2 phone camera instead when i post my trip report. LOL. Pardon me for the quality of the pics.

I still feel the administrator will not do anything about it so it is a good idea to expose that poser on airliners.net

Comment

Working...
                    X