X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "2 to Go" Business Class Promotion for Singapore Airlines Corporate Clients

Times must be really bad....I just got this email from SQ
    Dear Valued Corporate Customer,

We are pleased to bring to you a special “2 to Go” promotion on our business class product to 24 selected destinations. The promotion will cover popular destinations such as London, New York, Hong Kong, Sydney and Bangkok at very attractive discounts off our prevailing market business class fares.

Furthermore, in appreciation of your continuous support for Singapore Airlines, we are pleased to extend this promotion to all employees of your company and their family for non business related travel as long as their bookings are made through your appointed agents and the relevant corporate codes are tagged to the bookings.

Please note that this promotion is in addition to the current corporate fares that your company currently enjoys. This promotion will be valid for sale from 1 February 2009 till 31 March 2009 and will be for travel from 1 Feb 2009 till 31 May 2009. Travel Restrictions will apply to these special promotional fares. Please refer to the attached fare sheet for more details. We will be updating your appointed travel agent shortly.

May we also take this opportunity to wish you a Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year.

We look forward to your continued support. Thank you.

Very interesting!
    Another proof SQ doesn't love individual travelers. Always corporate clients get something!

Comment

I wonder if its targetted at certain clients. We did not get it.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
        Very interesting!
        Another proof SQ doesn't love individual travelers. Always corporate clients get something!
        We should incorporate SQT.
        HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          Very interesting!
          Its a "2 to go" promotion, so individuals are not eligible.

Comment

well, shall see... if SQ still maintain the sky high business class price and if the respond is lukewarm,very soon they'll need to drop their first n business class price or open up the promo..

Just flew BKK business class, its only less than 50% full...

Comment

Singapore just released a special here in NZ for business class companion fare ex Auckland to anywhere in Europe for approx $2500 less than standard fare (NZdollars). The special runs until March and is valid for travel from now until June. We snapped it up!

Air New Zealand, Cathay and Singapore all brought out considerably cheaper business class fares within days of each other. I was very surprised because those carriers never seem to offer business class specials.

Comment

I think an individual can still book if he or she has the corporate travel code mentioned in OP's original post. Cheers.

Comment

the trouble is SQ only maintain its high J and EY class tickets ex-sin; but when purchased overseas - its inevitably cheaper and they have more promotions. SQ still squeezing the locals more in these trying times.

Comment

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
                    the trouble is SQ only maintain its high J and EY class tickets ex-sin; but when purchased overseas - its inevitably cheaper and they have more promotions. SQ still squeezing the locals more in these trying times.
                    J fare from YVR is still full fare with no discounts

Comment

Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
                      I think an individual can still book if he or she has the corporate travel code mentioned in OP's original post. Cheers.
                      Its not possible being a GV2 fare. It would also have to be booked via the appointed company TA.

Comment

EX LAX THE PRICES ARE RIDICULOUS. I paid 10k for a business class ticket LAX-NRT-LAX last year.

Comment

Originally posted by nursalimLPP View Post
                          EX LAX THE PRICES ARE RIDICULOUS. I paid 10k for a business class ticket LAX-NRT-LAX last year.
                          You can fly LAX-SIN-LAX for $5999 all-in on the A345.

Comment

Isn't this always the case? Just look at CX fares ex-HKG, or BA fares ex-LHR, or LH fares out of FRA, or UA fares out of ORD. Talking about home airlines advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by nursalimLPP View Post

Of course we all know that premium class fares from certain countries are way too expensive for the individual traveler.
                              It has been several years many of us here (before and after SQTalk's existence) looking for ways to fly reasonably in premium cabin.
                              Of course, if the company pays, I call them the lucky business travelers.

Comment

Working...
                              X