No announcement yet.

A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-SHN has landed at Changi bringing the SQ A350-900 fleet to 47.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
      9V-SHN has landed at Changi bringing the SQ A350-900 fleet to 47.
      9V-SHN arriving Changi on her delivery flight:
      https://www.airliners.net/photo/Sing...50-941/5874007

Comment

• The inaugural A359 service to Dhaka (SQ446|01FEB) was performed by 9V-SHK.
        Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• SQ297|02FEB (SIN-CHC) is being operated by 2-class regional A359 (9V-SHH) instead of the long-haul 3-class A359.
          Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
            SQ297|02FEB (SIN-CHC) is being operated by 2-class regional A359 (9V-SHH) instead of the long-haul 3-class A359.
            Interesting... means that the "Regional" variant do have the legs (range) to reach CHC, which would have been a 10+ hour flight on the return. Wonder do those birds have any crew rest/bunks in them, and if not then how will SQ handle the crew rest on the flight...?

Comment

• Suppose the A359R can do SIN-CHC flight of just over 10 hours and even likely have the legs for up to 12 hours or more. As the A350R is still very much the standard A350 which can go up to 14 hours plus, except that The R have more seats. The 787-10 Regional on the other hand probaby not make CHC as its a longer fuselage version with more seats than the 789.
              Last edited by flyguy; 3 February 2020, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by flyguy View Post
                Suppose the A359R can do SIN-CHC flight of just over 10 hours and even likely have the legs for up to 12 hours or more. As the A350R is still very much the standard A350 which can go up to 14 hours plus, except that The R have more seats. The 787-10 Regional on the other hand probaby not make CHC as its a longer fuselage version with more seats than the 789.
                I thought the A350R came with derated engines, with technically speaking means a lower MTOW, which in turn could mean a decrease in range as compared to a standard A350 due to the lower MTOW and consequently less fuel/payload could be carried, hence my question about its range.

As for the 787-10, I’ve never heard of the 787-10 “Regional” as I thought all 787-10 are the same, at least kind of. Just that SQ’s have quite bit more seats on their 787-10 as compared to say UA, who are are using the 787-10 on SFO-AKL vv which can be a 12+ hour flight westbound....

Comment

• Originally posted by wlgspotter View Post
                  I thought the A350R came with derated engines, with technically speaking means a lower MTOW, which in turn could mean a decrease in range as compared to a standard A350 due to the lower MTOW and consequently less fuel/payload could be carried, hence my question about its range.

As for the 787-10, I’ve never heard of the 787-10 “Regional” as I thought all 787-10 are the same, at least kind of. Just that SQ’s have quite bit more seats on their 787-10 as compared to say UA, who are are using the 787-10 on SFO-AKL vv which can be a 12+ hour flight westbound....
                  He probably calls it that because of the "regional" config, though we all know that SQ doesn't plan any 787-10 longhaul planes.

Does the A350 Regional have crew rests?
                  an infrastructure geek

Comment

• I’m surprised they selected CHC to substitute. One would think the BNE or WLG flights would be easier as neither has a leg longer than 8 hours. BNE even uses the regional on its other 3 daily flights.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                      I’m surprised they selected CHC to substitute. One would think the BNE or WLG flights would be easier as neither has a leg longer than 8 hours. BNE even uses the regional on its other 3 daily flights.
                      I too am surprised by the substitution on CHC. Besides being short of Long Haul confit A350, the other reason is unless today’s flight to and/or from CHC have a heavy Y class load that warrants the extra seats for the regional A359 in Y class vs the long haul ones...

Comment

• Additional 5th daily PER flight loaded in GDS from 1 June 2020:

SQ229 SIN1220-PER1725 A359R
                        SQ230 PER1840-SIN0010 A359R

Comment

• 9V-SHO has completed her First Flight.

Photo source: a380.boards.net

Comment

• After 9V-SHO, the next 3 A350s have been assigned registrations in the -SH series, so will be regional variants:
                            • 9V-SHP (msn 436)
                            • 9V-SHQ (msn 449)
                            • 9V-SHR (msn 445)

Those MSNs give them approximately Jul/Aug delivery slots.

Seven more after that should deliver by end of December 2020, MSNs as follows but no registrations assigned yet:
                            • msn 447
                            • msn 460
                            • msn 464
                            • msn 469
                            • msn 472
                            • msn 475
                            • msn 485

Comment

• SQ328/327 (SIN-MUC) will be using 777-300ER instead of A350 from next week till end March.

Comment

• Originally posted by MainlyMiles View Post
                                After 9V-SHO, the next 3 A350s have been assigned registrations in the -SH series, so will be regional variants:
                                • 9V-SHP (msn 436)
                                • 9V-SHQ (msn 449)
                                • 9V-SHR (msn 445)

Those MSNs give them approximately Jul/Aug delivery slots.

Seven more after that should deliver by end of December 2020, MSNs as follows but no registrations assigned yet:
                                • msn 447
                                • msn 460
                                • msn 464
                                • msn 469
                                • msn 472
                                • msn 475
                                • msn 485
                                9V-SHQ should be msn 439. Both 9V-SHP & 9V-SHQ have had their parts built and are currently in XWF waiting to be transported to TLS for Final Assembly. After 9V-SHO is delivered next weekend, we will not see any A350 deliveries for a good 5-6 months,

Comment

Working...
                                X