Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can I not find business class awards from LAX to SIN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can I not find business class awards from LAX to SIN?

I know about the lack of awards on some popular routes with new planes but I don't think LAX is one of them, so why no awards available for the next 330 days?

Originally posted by asheli View Post
    I know about the lack of awards on some popular routes with new planes but I don't think LAX is one of them, so why no awards available for the next 330 days?
    KF says "YES" for standard award.....

Comment

Using KF miles or *A miles or other alliance miles?

Comment

Sorry, using United Airlines miles.

Comment

I'm not sure why SQ deosn't release O and I inventory to starnet either.
          It looks like SQ is confirming award seats when long selled by CO or DL, so why not release the inventories to starnet?

I understand SQ21/22, SQ37/38 and SQ61/62 are off limits, but why not SQ11/12/25/26?

Comment

SQ is blocking all C/F awards for *A carriers on all long haul flights ex-US. I've looked at just about every route 330 out, random days and even flights 1-10 days out, nothing, even on the 744s.

Comment

May I recommend NH or OZ? After trying them, you may not want to go back to SQ

Comment

Originally posted by ryan182 View Post
                SQ is blocking all C/F awards for *A carriers on all long haul flights ex-US. I've looked at just about every route 330 out, random days and even flights 1-10 days out, nothing, even on the 744s.
                That seems like it would violate some agreements with the Star Alliance, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                  So you would recommend NH over SQ in F ? Seriously? On what grounds ?

Comment

So you would recommend NH over SQ in F ? Seriously? On what grounds ?
                    http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4783
                    http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7076

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                      I've also tried NH and OZ using the ANA site, and both carriers seem to have blocked off alot of flights in O, and even if I is showing open.. I can't seem to book them.

I'm just hoping for some major changes for the New Year,and since SQ wasn't/isn't releasing some O,I seats NH and OZ is doing a quid pro quo? It's the only thing that makes sense to me, as OZ especially was great at having O seats open 330 days in advance.

But for now I was forced to book in UA XF (O)... and not looking forward to it at all.
                      Last edited by Lie_flat_seatlover; 22 December 2009, 10:09 AM.

Comment

I see... thank you for the tipoff. I think I will try ANA and compare!

Comment

That seems like it would violate some agreements with the Star Alliance, doesn't it?
                          lots of folks would wish, but no it wouldn't violate any agreements.

Comment

Working...
                          X