Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transit SIN - J to F

Hello all.
    My sister will be arriving on SQ461 MLE-SIN which arrives at 10:45PM in J. She is departing on SQ26 from SIN-JFK in F.
    She has had several back surgeries in the last year and I'd like to make her transit as easy as possible (especially with such a tight connection). As I have only arrived/departed in SIN before (never transited) I'd love to know if SQ meets transiting F pax with a buggy. If not can it be requested?

Thanks

Originally posted by JFKflyer View Post
    Hello all.
    My sister will be arriving on SQ461 MLE-SIN which arrives at 10:45PM in J. She is departing on SQ26 from SIN-JFK in F.
    She has had several back surgeries in the last year and I'd like to make her transit as easy as possible (especially with such a tight connection). As I have only arrived/departed in SIN before (never transited) I'd love to know if SQ meets transiting F pax with a buggy. If not can it be requested?

Thanks
    For F, absolutely! Just call them to explain the situation. There isn't really that much time between the flights but it may be worth the hassle to get her to the lounge before boarding SQ26.

Comment

I'd just be happy if they took her to her gate (and it sounds like they will do that for her).

What number in the US should I call?

Comment

Originally posted by JFKflyer View Post
        I'd just be happy if they took her to her gate (and it sounds like they will do that for her).

What number in the US should I call?
        Go to this webpage for a list of all the phone numbers you need.

https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/contact-us/

If you booked the tickets via a travel agent, they can also assist you with the arrangements. When checking-in at MLE, remind them of the requirement, so that it doesn't drop thru the cracks.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
          When checking-in at MLE, remind them of the requirement, so that it doesn't drop thru the cracks.
          I would also let the LSS/FA know the situation once onboard just to be sure.
          HUGE AL

Comment

Go to this webpage for a list of all the phone numbers you need.

https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/contact-us/

If you booked the tickets via a travel agent, they can also assist you with the arrangements. When checking-in at MLE, remind them of the requirement, so that it doesn't drop thru the cracks.
            Exactly - MLE handled that for us when we faced the same thing. They just telex ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              They just telex ahead.
              I presume that you're not being literal here. Or are you ... ?! One can never be sure in some places in the world.

Comment

I presume that you're not being literal here. Or are you ... ?! One can never be sure in some places in the world.
                Whoops, they carrier pigeon ahead...

Comment

Working...
                X