[SIN] The Private Room at SKL T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhm View Post
    Presumably the SKL F (not TPR) is the designated *A F lounge.
    Yes...

Comment

Presumably the SKL F (not TPR) is the designated *A F lounge.
      But if flying SQ F/R (as opposed to UA, LH, etc) then TPR is the F lounge. This is not the same issue as the designated *G lounge, or a F lounge for other airlines, but when flying SQ F one is allowed in TPR. According to *A rules, F pax are allowed a guest in the designated F lounge. Therefore SQ F pax should be allowed a guest in TPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
        But if flying SQ F/R (as opposed to UA, LH, etc) then TPR is the F lounge.
        I'm not sure I agree but I could be wrong... The way I see it:

When flying non-SQ F, the designated *A lounge is the SKL F (and you can take a guest in as per *A rules)

When flying SQ F/R, the designated *A lounge is still the SKL F (and you can take a guest in as per *A rules). However, SQ (outside of the *A rules) is now allowing its F/R pax to also go into TPR.

Comment

All very interesting points made here. Perhaps it's these same issues that's been contributing (even if a little) to the hold up?

Comment

I'm not sure I agree but I could be wrong... The way I see it:

When flying non-SQ F, the designated *A lounge is the SKL F (and you can take a guest in as per *A rules)

When flying SQ F/R, the designated *A lounge is still the SKL F (and you can take a guest in as per *A rules). However, SQ (outside of the *A rules) is now allowing its F/R pax to also go into TPR.
            You put it nicely there. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
              The argument was that, from the customer inputs, the majority of SQ R and F pax prefer not to share the lounge with other than R and F pax only. They prefer not to have someone brings guest who flies in J or Y.
              They've done a survey about this then have they ?. I must have missed that then...especially with R not being around that long either....

As long as the lounge is half decent (which would make a refreshing change..) and there's room I couldn't care less who is in it. Some of these F and R pax sound like nasty piece's of work, not wanting the TPP and LPP riff-raff in their lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                They've done a survey about this then have they ?. I must have missed that then...especially with R not being around that long either....

As long as the lounge is half decent (which would make a refreshing change..) and there's room I couldn't care less who is in it. Some of these F and R pax sound like nasty piece's of work, not wanting the TPP and LPP riff-raff in their lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post

Perhaps not a survey, but pax sent feedbacks?
                  Again, F and R pax who are here on line, are not representing the whole F and R pax. We don't mind to invite others to the lounge. And again, not all Solitaire are like us. Have seen many many times in SKL F lounge, how those Solitaire were a real pita while at the lounge, and created a scene, which indeed I could feel at that time I wish that being paid F pax at that time, I would not be in the same room as them. Of course not all Solitaire like that. But when that happened, those pitas tainted the whole milk.

Again, you may look at me as weak. But really, when I fly in Y (even in J), being LPP, having access to SKL F is a bless. I am not going to scream wanting access to TPR.
                  When I am in F, I have different expectation. Yes, I don't mind to have you guys as my guests, and I love to be with you guys, since I know you guys are not pitas. But when there are pitas who are not even flying in F and creating unfriendly and unpleasant environment in the F lounge, I could share the view why the majority feedback came back as R/F only.

We shall see how TPR is. What's there to offer. Any uniqueness? Until I experience it myself and knowing opinion from others, I have no further comment.

Comment

Does TPR have the same toilets and shower facilities as the SKL F ?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                      We don't mind to invite others to the lounge. And again, not all Solitaire are like us....... Yes, I don't mind to have you guys as my guests, and I love to be with you guys, since I know you guys are not pitas.
                      I see. It's like that is it....

It's OK. Me and StarG know our place in the world...

(methinks somebody missed the smiley at the end of the post...)

Comment

Did SQ seriously have a customer feedback from R / F pax who dislike sharing lounge with LPPS / TPPS? Wow! that's nasty.

I wish all the R / F and LPPS / TPPS can really enjoy each other company without having to pass judgment on each others. It is a sad world if it has to come to that.

Why can't everyone be just like us who is always looking forward to that next lounge meeting?

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                          Did SQ seriously have a customer feedback from R / F pax who call us LPPS / TPPS riff-raff? Wow! that's nasty.

I wish all the R / F and LPPS / TPPS can really enjoy each other company without having to pass judgment on each others. It is a sad world if it has to come to that.
                          Come on, UMD, sharpen up Sir. Look at the smileys...we're just having a bit of fun with each other.

When was the last time SQ were interested in customer feedback anyway ?.

Comment

Does TPR have the same toilets and shower facilities as the SKL F ?
                            Let's hope so...otherwise it will lose its exclusivity.

Come on, UMD, sharpen up Sir. Look at the smileys...we're just having a bit of fun with each other.

When was the last time SQ were interested in customer feedback anyway ?.
                            It is hard to sharpen up when you are on your 5th or 6th glasses of red wine at close to midnight on Friday night.....

But it is good to know that we are all still friends.... see no PITA here on SQTalk.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post

It is hard to sharpen up when you are on your 5th or 6th glasses of red wine at close to midnight on Friday night.....
                              Ah. I did suspect such... You do know PUTI is a dangerous game to play.

I'm off for a cold beer in a couple of hours....

Comment

I see. It's like that is it....

It's OK. Me and StarG know our place in the world...

(methinks somebody missed the smiley at the end of the post...)
                                I don't mean you and StarG who travel heavily in SQ F ... but others who rarely up in premium cabin! You and StarG place in the world is way out of my reach at this moment of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X