Melbourne

Perth
    Sydney

Europe
    Amsterdam
    London

North America
    San Francisco
    Last edited by globetrekker84; 17 February 2007, 03:14 AM. Reason: Updated.

Here is the list of contract lounges run worldwide on behalf of SQ:

Contract Lounges
    Asia
    Bandar Seri Begawan
    • Sky Lounge

Bangkok
    • Thai Airways Royal Orchid Lounges

Beijing
    • Beijing Aviation Ground Services (BGS) Lounge

Denpasar
    Fukuoka
    • ANA Lounge

Guangzhou
    • China Southern Lounge
    • EZ Boarding Lounge

Hanoi
    • Northern Airport Authorities Lounge

Ho Chi Minh City
    • Southern Apt Svcs Company (SASCO) Lounge

Hong Kong
    Jakarta
    Nagoya
    • Star Alliance Lounge

Nanjing
    • Nanjing Lukou International Airport Lounge

Tokyo-Narita

Australia and the South Pacific
    Auckland
    Christchurch
    • Air New Zealand International Lounge

Europe
    Athens
    • Olympic Airways Aristotelis Onassis Lounge

Barcelona
    • Salvador Dali Lounge

Copenhagen
    • SAS Scandinavian Business and Gold Lounge

Frankfurt
    • Lufthansa Lounges
    • United Red Carpet Club (for SQ26)

London-Gatwick^
    • Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse*

London-Heathrow
    Manchester
    • Servisair Lounge

Milan
    Moscow-Domodedovo
    • International Business Lounge

Paris-Charles de Gaulle
    • bmi Diamond Club Lounge

Rome

India and South Asia
    Ahmedabad - no lounge facilities
    Amritsar - no lounge facilities
    Bangalore - no lounge facilities
    Chennai
    • Clipper Lounge
    • Maharajah Lounge
    • Royal Lounge

Colombo
    Dhaka
    • Balaka Sheraton Lounge

Hyderabad
    • Port Lounge

Karachi
    • CIP Lounge

Kolkata
    • The Clipper Lounge (Oberoi Airport Services)

Lahore
    • Civil Aviation Authority Lounge

Male
    • Finifenmaa Lounge

Mumbai
    • Oberoi Clipper Lounge
    • Celebrations Lounge

New Delhi
    • ITDC Ashok Lounge
    • ITC Maurya Sheraton Lounge
    • Oberoi Clipper Lounge

The Middle East and Africa
    Abu Dhabi
    • Al Ghazal Lounge

Cairo
    • Egyptian Aviation Services (EAS) Lounge
    • Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Lounge

Cape Town
    • British Airways Lounge

Dubai
    • Marhaba Lounge
    • Star Alliance Lounge

Istanbul
    • Is Bankasi Millenium Lounge

Jeddah
    • Oasis Lounge

Johannesburg
    • South African Baobab Lounge

North America
    Los Angeles
    New York-Kennedy
    New York-Newark
    • SAS Business Class Lounge

San Francisco
    Vancouver
    • Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge

Washington-Dulles^

* Only accessible for SQ PPS Club and KrisFlyer Elite Gold members when flying on SQ or VS. Opening times may vary.
    ^ Singapore Airlines does not fly to this location.
    Last edited by globetrekker84; 25 December 2006, 07:32 AM. Reason: Updated.

Comment

I just called SQ at JFK and this is what they told me:

F, PPS and KrisFlyer Elite Gold pax can use the Virgin Clubhouse.
      C and *G pax (formerly using Swiss Lounge which is now closed) are now issued invitations to the KLM "Oasis" lounge. From nwa.com, this lounge location is East wing of Terminal 4 (4E), 4th floor.

Comment

Savage25, you're a star for confirming that. Thanks!
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

It's good to know that EG can use VS CH. It is a great lounge. And SQ values more being EG than paid C pax.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
            Here is the list of contract lounges run worldwide on behalf of SQ:
            North America
            New York-Newark
            • SAS Business Class Lounge

* Only accessible for SQ PPS Club and KrisFlyer Elite Gold members when flying on SQ or VS. Opening times may vary.
            Do PPS passengers flying on SQ really have access to VSCH at EWR? According to SQ's website and the PPS handbook, access is allowed at JFK, but no mention of EWR. Is SAS lounge our only option? (I'll have 4 hrs at EWR before my SQ21 flight, so it'll be nice to lounge hop from VSCH to SAS.)

Comment

Originally posted by sfvoyage View Post
              Do PPS passengers flying on SQ really have access to VSCH at EWR? According to SQ's website and the PPS handbook, access is allowed at JFK, but no mention of EWR. Is SAS lounge our only option? (I'll have 4 hrs at EWR before my SQ21 flight, so it'll be nice to lounge hop from VSCH to SAS.)
              Yes. I've had access to the EWR Clubhouse even as an Elite Gold even though it never mentioned in the KrisFlyer Elite handbook. Accessed it before checkin opened too, just by showing my card and printout of my eticket. The Clubhouse is before security and a much better place to pass the time than the SAS lounge or the SEN lounge which are after security. It does get crowded till the VS flights leave about 8pm though.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                Yes. I've had access to the EWR Clubhouse even as an Elite Gold even though it never mentioned in the KrisFlyer Elite handbook. Accessed it before checkin opened too, just by showing my card and printout of my eticket. The Clubhouse is before security and a much better place to pass the time than the SAS lounge or the SEN lounge which are after security. It does get crowded till the VS flights leave about 8pm though.
                Thanks for the info. May I ask when you last had access to VSCH at EWR? I did a search on flyertalk and was getting conflicting information dating back to 2004 & 2005. In 2004, it seemed VSCH was OK. In 2005, it was only for TPP or SQ F passengers (though of course there's no F for SQ out of EWR). It's a bit confusing...

Comment

Was this over a year ago? I just called SQ at EWR, and the staff told me VSCH has not allowed access to SQ (PPS or EG) passengers for the past year because it's too small. He said the only option in terminal B is SK lounge inside security. Not the answer I was hoping for...

Comment

Thanks for the info. May I ask when you last had access to VSCH at EWR? I did a search on flyertalk and was getting conflicting information dating back to 2004 & 2005. In 2004, it seemed VSCH was OK. In 2005, it was only for TPP or SQ F passengers (though of course there's no F for SQ out of EWR). It's a bit confusing...
                    It was in 2004 and 2005. Sorry, no recent experiences, but will be taking that flight again in late August and can check then unless you are going earlier.

Comment

It was in 2004 and 2005. Sorry, no recent experiences, but will be taking that flight again in late August and can check then unless you are going earlier.
                      I'm going next week and will report back. I have a feeling VSCH is no longer an option...

Comment

I'm going next week and will report back. I have a feeling VSCH is no longer an option...
                        I am in the SK lounge at EWR and can confirm that VSCH is no longer open to SQ passengers.

The SK lounge is a joint LH and Star Alliance Gold lounge and is rather basic. Food selection is limited to cheese, crackers, a few salad items and cold cuts, cookies. They bring out noodles for SQ passengers later in the evening. No shower rooms.

Comment

Bleah...thanks for doing the hard work. The SK lounge has a SEN lounge next door right? Wonder if thats better.

Comment

Bleah...thanks for doing the hard work. The SK lounge has a SEN lounge next door right? Wonder if thats better.
                            I did go into the adjacent LH SEN lounge, and it's tiny and crowded, with even more limited, albeit slightly different, food & drinks selection. It closes shortly after 9pm, when the LH flight departs.

The overall lounge experience at EWR for SQ passengers is definitely subpar, now that VSCH is off limits to us.

Comment

Does somebody know which lounge you can use when flying from ZRH in F?

regards m
                              You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

Working...
                              X