[SIN T3] SKL F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    The quality will never be the same when its not with SQT buddies..
    hahahahaha No Doubt!
    HUGE AL

Comment

Bollinger now replaced the CH in here and T2 SKL F.

Comment

The contract for providing staff for the SKL F bars was recently up for grabs, and a new company won it. Going off SQ's recent behaviour that must mean they were the cheapest.

This mean the fabulous staff in at both bars - Nash in T3 and Ashley in T2 - would no longer be working there. The upshot is good news and bad news. The good news is Nash accepted a job with the new company and is still at the SKL F Bar in T3, although he is having month off in January. The bad news is we have lost the fabulous Ashley from T2 SKL F as she has decided to move on.

Comment

Do F and Suites passegers get a golf buggy to drive them to the gate in SIN from the T3 F lounge?

Comment

Originally posted by Chucksta View Post
            Do F and Suites passegers get a golf buggy to drive them to the gate in SIN from the T3 F lounge?
            Not part of the deal, but... there are buts...

Comment

Originally posted by Chucksta View Post
              I am sure you can request for that, esp if the gate is far away. Most of the time, the staff at TPR will volunteer to offer this service. I prefer to walk though. I need the exercise.

Comment

Working...
              X