[SIN T3] SKL F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to know I am not crazy.
    Was at SKL F T3 again earlier today (for the 4th time). Still feel something is missing there. Don't know what.

Back to SKL F T2 I went.

Comment

I am at T3 now and trying to get some shut eyes before my midnight flight today...but this place remains as cold and as uncomfortable for us with a long layover. I will be heading to T2 soon for some rests on the slumberettes while they still last.

Comment

Poor Laurent. Got no one to play with

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
          I am at T3 now and trying to get some shut eyes before my midnight flight today...but this place remains as cold and as uncomfortable for us with a long layover. I will be heading to T2 soon for some rests on the slumberettes while they still last.
          Well, why not having the flat bed at SKL C T3?

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          Poor Laurent. Got no one to play with
          Laurent gets used to it! But I think he will be grounded... too old to travel.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
            Laurent gets used to it! But I think he will be grounded... too old to travel.
            I'll fix his loneliness in March 2008

Comment

:
              It crossed my mind but I need my privacy.

Comment

Ugh...I saw someone in shorts with fat thighs and varicose veins sleeping there earlier this week.

Comment

Photos courtesy of phaleesy.

Lounges entrance - J or F ?

Dining area

My favourite part of the lounge - the station where noodles, pasta etc are cooked on demand.

Comment

Compare this fruit to what's available in the J side.

Compare these cakes to what's available in the J side.

The following photo has been Photoshopped because of the dark lighting. Note the ceiling design.

The following photo has been Photoshopped because of the dark lighting. The bar seems to be designed to be the centrepiece of the F lounge.

Comment

Late at night with staff cleaning the bar area.

The ladies bathroom - showers on the left and toilets on the right.

Note the pink shower gel and Incredible Hulk shampoo/conditioner!

Last edited by jhm; 2 March 2008, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post

My favourite part of the lounge - the station where noodles, pasta etc are cooked on demand.
                        Ah so it's AVOD isn't it? Aglio Olio or Vongole on Demand

Comment

Not only in LX F then!

Comment

Hope someone can confirm this.
                            AFAIK, this cook station is for all day breakfast eggs, and noodles only. I did not see any pasta cooked to order. I was there in the morning as well as late evening after 9pm.
                            Cheers!

Comment

Don't look at me! I only typed what I was told to type - the "my favourite part" meant of course phaleesy as I've never been to this lounge. I will ask her (currently on an Italian plane) to confirm whether the Italian pasta was just a dream.

Comment

I will ask her (currently on an Italian plane) to confirm whether the Italian pasta was just a dream.
                                OK - phaleesy is sure there was an option of Ipoh hor fun or pasta. This was around 8-9pm she thinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X