Sleeping Rooms inT2/T3 SKL F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping Rooms inT2/T3 SKL F

Hi, will be departing on NH F at an ungodly hour. Was thinking of going to the airport earlier, if "sleeping rooms" are available for use. Are there such facilities available at the T2/T3 F SKL now? Thanks for your help!

I'd like to ask the same question... Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by soonalvin View Post
      Hi, will be departing on NH F at an ungodly hour.
      I don't think anything beats UA's OMG-O'Clock departure time.

Was thinking of going to the airport earlier, if "sleeping rooms" are available for use. Are there such facilities available at the T2/T3 F SKL now? Thanks for your help!
      Originally posted by Chucksta View Post
      There weren't any "sleeping rooms" I saw the other week, but the F section doesn't open until 05:00 and you will likely be one of maybe a handful of people in there. You can easily crash on one of the comfortable chairs.
      HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
        I don't think anything beats UA's OMG-O'Clock departure time
        Think it's more like OMG-why-fly-UA?!?
        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
          Think it's more like OMG-why-fly-UA?!?
          Just over 80k miles left in the UA account (the very last of them ). There was availability in UA F -- which is going away shortly. Haven't flown UA longhaul in DECADES! Knew I would be detoxing, so planned to just use the hard product and figured I would have to get up and request water regularly. Got a chance to see just how bad UA is compared to SQ (answer: VERY!) -- ESPECIALLY coming off our little get-together. I just love departing SE Asia to the USA -- NOT! Got a chance to see SKL F T2 and their food trickle out in slow motion despite the 05:00 posted time. Got more Hyatt Points for a night I didn't sleep in the room.

Had more time to spend with old friends.
          HUGE AL

Comment

the worst departure time i have seen is for air india express flight 661.

departs singapore at 04:30 AM!

Comment

Hi, will be departing on NH F at an ungodly hour. Was thinking of going to the airport earlier, if "sleeping rooms" are available for use. Are there such facilities available at the T2/T3 F SKL now? Thanks for your help!
              Originally posted by Chucksta View Post
              There are no sleeping rooms at any of the lounges in T3. To be honest I am not sure if there are any left in T2 either, sure they went during the last refurb ?.

Comment

post deleted
                Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:41 AM.

Comment

You'll probably be shown to the silverkris lounge. The staff there are able to provide pillow and blanket. During the day where skl F is open, there is a "telephone room" where people uses it to take naps.

Comment

Originally posted by RCTP View Post
                    You'll probably be shown to the silverkris lounge. The staff there are able to provide pillow and blanket. During the day where skl F is open, there is a "telephone room" where people uses it to take naps.
                    post deleted
                    Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Last week I was on SQ 638 with my 5 yr old Daughter in J. Asked the SKL lounge dragon where would be recommended as a quiet area, she said telephone booth or mtg room. So we took the mtg room n she gave us a few blankets which I laid on the floor for padding and my Daughter slept tlll boarding time.

Comment

Working...
                      X