No announcement yet.

SIN T2 Lounges Undergoing Renovation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having been in the F side a number of times now one thing that has struck me as bizarre is the location of the flight information screens. As far as I can see, the only screens inside the lounge are the one's you can see on UMD's picture below. These are located in the entrance corridor, which means a fair schlep from the far end. Not only that, but even more bizarrely the first one you come to is the flight board for T3 deprtures. The T2 one, which is the terminal you are in, is even further down.

Originally posted by UMD View Post
    As someone who generally likes to sit at the bar in the lounge, it was so much better when the there was a set of screens to your right, but as you can see on the picture below, these have now gone.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      Is it too much to ask for toilet facilities not to be separated from the shower stalls? I dislike this feature of SIN SKLs.
      Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      +1, but as they haven't got them over in T3 I can't see it happening. It's ridiculous having them seperate.
      I suppose it's only fair to point out that they have finally addressed this.

Comment

Is the good news limited to the F side?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
          Is the good news limited to the F side?
          No idea as I haven't been in the Raffles side showers since the refurb.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

does silkair business passengers get to use this one?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ_fanatic View Post
                does silkair business passengers get to use this one?
                Yes..

Comment

Just a question, does the T2 SATS lounge have views of the runway?
                  Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Do you know if after renovation J lounge has a still a smoking room ?

Thanks

And happy to be back online

Laurent

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                      Just a question, does the T2 SATS lounge have views of the runway?
                      No.

Originally posted by SQ333 View Post
                      Do you know if after renovation J lounge has a still a smoking room ?
                      According to an earlier post from one of our resident smokers it does not.

Comment

• Thanks you Man flyer for your answer

Laurent

Comment

• Just used the showers at SKL F T2 this morning. The water pressure was meh. Almost dying out. I hope they will fix it soon, or during the next renovation.

Comment

• The whole T2 experience is severely underwhelming.

Comment

• There is a slight detour to get to the SKL's in T2 and KF Gold lounge as the escalators that you usually use neat the Singapore Zoo shop are closed for renovation. You have to come up via the escalators at the edge of the food court at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X