X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    But is there Ben and Jerry's?
    Yes from what I saw.
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
      Yes from what I saw.
      Well Ben & Jerry's is certainly an acceptable alternative . I ll keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

In T2 SKL F now and surprisingly it isn't packed to the rafters with the J side being closed. Granted its only late afternoon but I thought it would be busier than this. It is nice to see it like it used to be in pre-T3 days.

And thre ice cream is Ben & Jerry's for those who are interested in these things.

Comment

Well I was there last Fri evening around 18:00 and can report that the F side T2 lounge was maybe 2/3rd filled and relatively calm. I was expecting a big mayhem, but not so. Food offerings were decent enough and as others have said appear like a mix of C + F. The Hennesy XO (not that I drank it, just noticed) is definitely a F left over and one fellow (QPP in Y if I saw the green BP correctly) filled a whole long drink glass with it

Ohh and yes there was Ben + Jerry's ice cream
          Last edited by demue; 18 May 2011, 04:06 PM.

Comment

For those who may be interested the bar in the SKL F is now manned from 12 midday until 23:00 while the other side is closed for refurb.

And unfortunately, as feared, there will no longer be a manned bar in the J side post renovation.

Comment

For those of you familiar with the T2 SKL F and enjoyed the odd weed...... This pic is self explanatory. I grieve

Comment

Lack of showers for Y pax transiting SIN will really turn me off. They REALLY need to include this for KF/Star Golds.... its just plain wrong if they dont.
                My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                  Lack of showers for Y pax transiting SIN will really turn me off. They REALLY need to include this for KF/Star Golds.... its just plain wrong if they dont.
                  Yep, and as jjpb3 says, not having toilets in the shower rooms in the SKL is bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    Yep, and as jjpb3 says, not having toilets in the shower rooms in the SKL is bizarre.
                    Indeed it is, we all like to get it all done in one space at the same time!
                    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Are the slumberette rooms closed?

Is the T2 lounge still open 24 hours?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kevino View Post
                        Are the slumberette rooms closed?

Is the T2 lounge still open 24 hours?

Thanks.
                        Yes to both.

Comment

Thanks.

But the shower rooms are still open at T2?

Mb I'll have to find a room for the night if I want to get some sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by kevino View Post

But the shower rooms are still open at T2?
                            Yes, in the SKL F side as that is the only one open at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                              For a second there, I thought I had royally bitched about that...but then I remembered it was regarding the showers in TPR -- complete with their super thin towels that came with complimentary holes.
                              HUGE AL

Comment

Even after renovation, I guess its just new decor and furniture...not as good as Cathay Pacific's lounges in HKIA, The Cabin, The Wing and The Pier which has a lot of extras to "wow" the lounge users...

Comment

Working...
                                X