Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible aircraft change for SQ1/2 later this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible aircraft change for SQ1/2 later this year?

Hello,
    I just helped my friend purchased his Christmas vacation ticket traveling on SQ1/2. I noticed the seat maps for the seat selection is very different than the current operating aircraft.

The new seat map starts their economy at Row 41 (instead of Row 31) and have a smaller economy section. Although the aircraft still says "B700-300ER", could this possibly mean they are introducing the model with PE on this route?

Looks like it

Comment

Originally posted by SQ002 View Post
      Hello,
      I just helped my friend purchased his Christmas vacation ticket traveling on SQ1/2. I noticed the seat maps for the seat selection is very different than the current operating aircraft.

The new seat map starts their economy at Row 41 (instead of Row 31) and have a smaller economy section. Although the aircraft still says "B700-300ER", could this possibly mean they are introducing the model with PE on this route?
      This was already announced midnight SF (Pacific Daylight Time) Monday on the SQFleet and "Latest Cabin products on the 77W thread". Bitteroot mentioned SQ2/1 will be a daily 77WR from July 21st (From Singapore), July 22 (Departure from SFO)

Comment

Working...
      X