• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm intrigued by the image at 41:31

Go check it out.....

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
      Perfect! I have downloaded a copy incase it goes!

I owe you one!
      aaaaand it's gone.

The video is now private.
      Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        I'm intrigued by the image at 41:31

Go check it out.....
        What scene is it? Prolly I can recall.

Yes the video on Youtube has gone.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverKrisSRG View Post
          What scene is it? Prolly I can recall.

Yes the video on Youtube has gone.
          I may be wrong but it looked like a design drawing of a single class of seats in a 1-2-1 arrangement from the front of the plane and has more seats (A350 ULR?) than the current A350 configuration.
          Anyone else can add to that?
          Last edited by 76er; 1 June 2017, 06:36 PM.

Comment

THIS!

Looks like a rear UD of an A380.... Could have been an early iteration of the new seat OR ..... what's coming in Oct

Comment

If anyone would like it PM me.

Comment

The video is back on Youtube. I just downloaded it.

Comment

Looks like a rear UD of an A380.... Could have been an early iteration of the new seat OR ..... what's coming in Oct

Seems like the latter, as it matches the seat map which was leaked a while ago.. If I stare hard enough, it seems like the middle pairs will have the seats closer to each other and the legs (cubby hole) sticking out towards the aisles.

Also the light and dark colours perhaps represent different colour tones of the leather, as SQ is known to do?

Comment

THIS!

Definitely not the rear UD of A380, the Rear of A380 UD (layout 2) has only single row behind emex, row number 96 that is.

The drawing has number 30 and 31, so it looks like the new A380 layout.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverKrisSRG View Post
                      Definitely not the rear UD of A380, the Rear of A380 UD (layout 2) has only single row behind emex, row number 96 that is.

The drawing has number 30 and 31, so it looks like the new A380 layout.
                      Yes it should be the new A380 layout. One toilet has gone in the rear and a shrunk galley to squeeze in another row. The area between UDL/R 1 and 2 also sees an increase in 2 rows based on that layout to 13 rows, the extra space should come from the elimination of another toilet and the self-serve bar that often ended up being used as a galley/work space instead.

Not a surprising move to remove non-revenue earning spaces to squeeze in more J seats.

Comment

Seat 31A or 31K would be an uncomfy one to sit, being to close to curtain and rear galley where you can easily hear crews' chit-chat and gets the light out of the galley especially when you sleep.

Comment

I believe there are already more than 5 episodes. I watched the first one on youtube already, but does anyone have the videos of the next episodes?

I have nat geo channel at home, but i was always unable to watch it due to the timing of when it airs.

Comment

Originally posted by frolic View Post
                            I believe there are already more than 5 episodes. I watched the first one on youtube already, but does anyone have the videos of the next episodes?

I have nat geo channel at home, but i was always unable to watch it due to the timing of when it airs.
                            Isn't it repeated re-runs of just the same original content?

Comment

Originally posted by SQavgeek View Post
                              Someone has posted it on YT! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKuGqKYk3pQ
                              You are welcome.

Originally posted by SQ380 View Post
                              Yes. It is just 1 episode. There isn't more as far as I remember.
                              Last edited by maverick_lim; 7 June 2017, 04:02 PM. Reason: Add additional quote

Comment

Originally posted by SQ380 View Post
                                Ohh Ic.. I thought it's got several episodes like ultimate airport dubai. since the ads said "airs every saturday"

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X