What to do in SIN for 36 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    Crikey, he'll certainly see some action if he follows that list.

It rhymes with 'doors' better that 'walls' by the way...
    Hmm now I know where have you been when transiting in Singapore.
    And now I know where to avoid to go for this innocent man.

Comment

Marriot,... well, right in the basement of the hotel is BarNone.... that ain't dead...

From the Marriot, walk over to Hyatt, basement bar, nice....

Cross the street, walk pass the Thai Embassy, you will have Orchard Towers... 4 floors of xxxxxxx (rhymes with doors)...... Ipanema is the recommended club... there is also a huge country music bar in the building too...

[/QUOTE]

Thanks - all good stuff. Not sure about opening any 'doors', but the clubs sound like fun! Looks like Marriot is it - just hope they charge me for only one night. Damn SQ - land at 1:25am on the 26th and my connecting flight is at 10:45am on the 27th (they cancelled the SIN-CMB on the 26th).

Air-crew night eh? Maybe I will extend an invitation to the TPR on my way back!

Comment

Just booked the Marriot. Because my flight comes in at 1:25am and technically check-in is not until 2:00pm, I have to pay for 2 nights. I am going to finish an entire bottle of Krug to make up for this!

Comment

Originally posted by allmotor_2000 View Post
          Just booked the Marriot. Because my flight comes in at 1:25am and technically check-in is not until 2:00pm, I have to pay for 2 nights.
          Correct. It's always a bummer arriving in SIN after midnight, and still have to pay for one night hotel. But yes it's understandable from business point of view.

Comment

Working...
          X