Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scoot 787 to Bangkok: Floating Markets, IconSiam, and Sunday Brunch at the Sukhothai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the report.

Indeed Bangkok has a lot to offer and it keeps evolving. You can visit over and over again. You didn’t do Thai massage. I generally do more pampering things there such as massage, reflexology or facial etc. Very good price compared to Singapore.

Food there is really good. Almost no bad food I know I think. Recently went to a “food court” called EatThai . Similar to Eataly in concept. Really good food. All the best from Bangkok curated in one place.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

That Sunday Brunch was simply stunning!!
      As far as I could count from the pic, looked like some 25-30 different cheeses!

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
        Thank you for the report.
        Thanks for reading, SQueeze!

You didn’t do Thai massage. I generally do more pampering things there such as massage, reflexology or facial etc. Very good price compared to Singapore.
        Actually we did! There were a few local Thai massage outlets around the corner, near Chong Nonsi station. Very good value compared to Singapore! I mainly went for the foot reflexology, which was heavenly, especially after all that walking and running.

Food there is really good. Almost no bad food I know I think. Recently went to a “food court” called EatThai . Similar to Eataly in concept. Really good food. All the best from Bangkok curated in one place.
        Agree the food in Bangkok is great! A lot of interesting street food, and many good restaurants too.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          Thanks for sharing.
          Thanks, 9V-JKL!

That Sunday Brunch was simply stunning!!
          Definitely worth a visit to the Sukhothai Sunday Brunch when in Bangkok. That can probably be the only meal you need for the day!

As far as I could count from the pic, looked like some 25-30 different cheeses!
          Yes, the most impressive cheese selection I have seen in a hotel buffet ever...

Comment

Working...
          X