Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suites now available for SAVER Redemption!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suites now available for SAVER Redemption!

From SQ - https://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms...redemption.jsp

Redemption bookings for Saver Award flights in the Singapore Airlines Suites on board the Airbus A380 are now available.

With the launch of this latest initiative, PPS Club and KrisFlyer members will have the choice and flexibility to redeem all award types in all cabin classes across the Singapore Airlines network. We will be revising our award charts to include the Singapore Airlines Suites, which will be categorised together with First Class award levels for ease of reference.

Despite this change there will not be an increase in the current Saver Award levels for First Class. All Saver Awards are also now valid for one year instead of six months.

There will, however, be an increase in selected Standard and Full Award levels for First Class which will also apply to the Singapore Airlines Suites. For members who have made a prior Standard or Full Award booking for First Class, the original award levels will be honoured for bookings made on or before 28 November 2012 and ticketed by 12 December 2012. Please contact KrisFlyer Membership Services for assistance.

This is GREAT!
    Life's A Bitch,
    Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

This is a good move. In theory, anyway.

Having said that, (well-run) airlines usually announce this *after* their (minimally-competent) IT team has made it so on their website.

Comment

And may I be the first to confirm it all works as it should. ZRH-SIN-HKG for 104k miles, all in R

Comment

JFK, LAX & NRT still showing Not Available.

Comment

My, my, I'm almost speechless. SQ has certainly going where it has never gone to please its loyal premium customers. Certainly can't argue against it. Judging from Stargold's success, there seems to be availability too! (and hopefully not a system glitch!)

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
            JFK, LAX & NRT still showing Not Available.
            LHR is available on selected dates but only 1, the other 1 on standby

Comment

This is excellent news. Good move from SQ.

Comment

Originally posted by b777jubilee View Post
                LHR is available on selected dates but only 1, the other 1 on standby
                I fully understand if there is no seat availability. But for JFK, NRT & LAX it appears the system is not yet to allow selection or waitlisting of Savers. Which is currently the case.

Comment

Deleted
                  Last edited by viraj735; 28 November 2012, 08:07 PM. Reason: false info
                  The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Any star alliance partner availability ??
                    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                      Not until they finally allow the "new" F and J products for partner redemptions. (or until the next reservation system upgrade )

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                        Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                        Not until they finally allow the "new" F and J products for partner redemptions. (or until the next reservation system upgrade )
                        If the Suites Savers come out of the same buckets as the F savers, M&M should be able to book them...
                        Last edited by Desert Traveller; 28 November 2012, 10:01 PM. Reason: Spelling and grammar...
                        /Desert Traveller

Comment

suite .....

HVB

Comment

I do see sweets save availability on certain routes.

Comment

Niiice.

I've just sent SQ feedback congratulating them on the move, and asking when they plan to start flying the A380 to PER

Comment

Working...
                              X