Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly With Aircraft With the Gold Plated Basin and Sofa in the Lavarory

Any one interested to see???
    Last edited by Dent@SUB; 18 May 2010, 07:40 PM.

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
    Any one interested to see???
    Me please!
    Summer holiday plans: Asia 09

Comment

Yes Please!

Comment

Yes!!!Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

post deleted
          Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Before I proceed with the TR, I MUST warn you all....
            Guys.... this story is not about a trip on the luxury private jet....
            This is just about a nice trip on a nice aircraft from a nice small but functional airlines....
            Do you guys still want to see and read my story???

Comment

Just show us the pictures already !
              F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

LOL! This guy is such a tease!

/me kicks back for a nice Dent@SUB TR...

Comment

Ok.... Lets the story begin....

Prelude.....

After having so much drama with CX flight on my B'day's flight to HKG, and some nice stay at Premier Suite at Novotel Citygate and W Hong Kong, it was time to go home.

Being stayed at W Hong Kong has guaranteed me an easy access to the HKG airport with the AEL, which station just down stair the hotel, under the Elements Mall.

An easy city check in facility included in this nice Kowloon station.

Check in counter for this airlines was manned by KA lady. Who was briefly did my check in process.
                  At first when I asked her about the plane seats configuration, she gave me 2-3-2 answer, which was the Y seats arrangement.
                  I told her I would be in J, then she came out with 2-1-2 arrangement.
                  I asked her to put me on the middle single seat. She happily gave me one.
                  She also gave me an invitation to the G16 lounge.
                  I asked her to check my FFP which the ticketing agent has forgot to input.
                  She asked me, which FFP I wanted to input? MPC or SM?
                  Didn't want my mileages be an orphan on SM, I asked her to input my MPC.

Hmmm.... That was my first time with this airlines. So I didn't know that was a common practice or not.

No special J BP for J pax. Just like a regular Y BP, with J class remark with thick marker.

And YES... this airlines was ROYAL BRUNEI....
                  Last edited by Dent@SUB; 19 May 2010, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Having got my BP and checked in my bag at the Kowloon station, I arrived quite late at the airport, just about 45 minute before departure time.

At first, I thought the G16 lounge was a lounge near gate 16.
                    The location indeed near the gate 16. But its name is really G16 Lounge.
                    And it's turned out to be the Dragon Air lounge.

The lounge itself very nice. So bright, airy and spacious, with a nice view of the tarmac.
                    F & B choices was not much, but quite descend. And they have a hot noodle station.
                    And the most important, this lounge has toilet and shower inside the lounge. Not like the "suppose to be a luxury" SQ SKL Lounge.

Last edited by Dent@SUB; 22 May 2010, 10:59 PM.

Comment

The Flight

I stayed just about 5 minutes in the lounge, just enough time to take some photo shoots of the lounge.
                      After made a short free local call from the lounge, I went straight to the gate.
                      No shopping spare for me this time (the sale season has not begun yet after all... )

It only took about 5 minutes walk from the lounge to my gate.
                      When I reached that place, the boarding process has almost finished.
                      I took a quick snap shoot of my ride before entering the plane...

My ride to BWN...

Load in Y cabin was quite good, almost full. But it was only 7/23 in the J cabin.
                      A lot of space for us.

Some shoots of the J cabin....

Last edited by Dent@SUB; 19 May 2010, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Comment

Some of the seat's features (except the IFE controller, somehow this seat features remind me with SQ's SpaceBed...).....

Safety card....

The headset...

As a non-alcoholic (also non-smoking) flight, no golden bubbly for me, just bubbling water aka Perrier water for me as a welcome drink...

Comment

Ala SQFGtm leg shoot of my 8D seat....

After the aircraft door has been closed, and I saw a lot of window seats still unoccupied, I asked the FA that I want to move to the empty seats. She delightfully allowed me to move.
                            And I move to 9A for the rest of my flight.

Ala SQFGtm leg shoot of my 9A seat....

My 9A seat on the Bed Mode....

Some views from my windows before the plane moved from the gate....

Good bye HKG....

Comment

ahhhh! photobucket currently down... eager to see pictures!

Comment

Working...
                              X