Quik's quick & express TRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quik's quick & express TRs

Just opening a thread to post photos and for future TRs! This will be a continuous thread and will update more photos on future travels.

New TG Lounge at KUL. Better selection of food, and more reading materials. Thumbs up to TG!

From the TG lounge in KUL.

Krisflyer Gold Lounge in Changi's T3. So much better now, there are far fewer people, which is great.

Interior shot, lots of reflecting mirrors

Food selection has also improved. Thumbs up!

T3 Changi - Even more shopping outlets!

Heavy metal for SQ318

Gate B, T3

great report. finally someone who can whip up the most important information without rambling on too much (like i do) lol

the first meal on the LHR flight ... what was it? please say it was beef steak
    Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Just chanced upon this today - thanks for sharing, quik!. That refurbished TG lounge in KUL does look much nicer than before.

BTW i notice that you take your handle rather seriously.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
        great report. finally someone who can whip up the most important information without rambling on too much (like i do) lol

the first meal on the LHR flight ... what was it? please say it was beef steak
        LOL I'm not a very good writer, so I tend to just get straight to the point

The first meal was pretty tasty, as one can expect from SQ's onboard meals. Yes, it's a beef steak alright, but it's kinda well-done, and wasn't easy to eat, with the wobbly tray that just wouldn't sit properly!

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
          Just chanced upon this today - thanks for sharing, quik!. That refurbished TG lounge in KUL does look much nicer than before.

BTW i notice that you take your handle rather seriously.
          Yeap, the lounge really does look good and the selection food and drinks is much better now. Lots of reading materials too!

What about my handle? Too quick?

Comment

OK reviving this dead thread lol...here are some photos from my flight back into London yesterday, in quik's style

SQ318

Comment

Oh yeah, that looks awesome. Just wondering though, what did they serve you for dessert? Looks tempting

Comment

Nice food photos!

Comment

Love the food shots!!

Comment

Originally posted by s7r0ng3r View Post
                    Oh yeah, that looks awesome. Just wondering though, what did they serve you for dessert? Looks tempting
                    That's Cookies and Cream (Haagen Daz) with nuts and mango pureeeeee yummmmmmm

Comment

Time to update this thread again, quik's style!

This time I'm going update on my very first First Class experience (via redemption booking) with Malaysia Airlines, so let the photos flow! Checking in was a fairly mundane process, passed my passport and then voila...a monolith boarding pass is given to me.

My first F boarding pass is...white! It appears all other passengers' boarding passsed also had no MH branding. Perhaps it's a norm here in AMS, I'm not sure.

Then of course I wanted to check out the Lounge operated by Servisair which is shared by like a gazillion airlines. Found my way there and ... you friggin call that a lounge? Why would anyone want to relax there where you can have better seats OUTSIDE? I stepped in and then out to get away from the chaos. People were full to the brim, packed like sardines.

My ride for today. How I wish I was actually flying into Langkawi instead. As with the past few days, Amsterdam's gone consistently below zero degrees, so in addition to the delay due to unfavourable take off slot, the aircraft had to be de-iced.

Took about 10 minutes to get this sorted and then off we went.

Comment

I was allocated to seat 1A. But upon finding out there was no one seated at 2A, I asked if I could change my seat and was allowed to do so. Seats 2A and 2K are perhaps the better seats as they provide much more privacy than the rest.

Seat pitch is like kilometers

Just a reminder!

Amenity bag case - not really liking it. And the toiletries provided...uhm...they are OK I suppose. I'm sure my mom would appreciate the leather case

OK food shots to come!

Comment

OMG.. that leather case looks pretty 70's

Nice pics though!

Comment

Totally forgot I existed on this site

Hello 2019 from Qsuites

Comment

Working...
                            X