2007 Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Calendar

Anyone got one of these, or seen one ?. I'm not sure what the others have been like but this has got '60th year' on it and lots of old SQ images.
    It's a cracker.

I have seen one somewhere online... old SQ ads IIRC.
    It looks really good.

Comment

Is that the calendar that's normally sent with the PPS diary?

Comment

OK, in case the Phantom UK PPS Coordinator decides to be his usual unfocused self, can someone who chances upon any extra copies snag me one?
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I wish I got one, but SQ doesn't care about me.

Comment

At least by being away from home I can at least imagine that the UK PPS coordinator came round to personally deliver my calendar.

Comment

oh dear - nothing here from the UK PPS co-ordinator ...

Comment

I received my 2007 PPS Gold Diary here from the PPS Coordinator in Australia but no calendar.

Comment

There's one on eBay but I am broke.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ9188 View Post
                    I received my 2007 PPS Gold Diary here from the PPS Coordinator in Australia but no calendar.
                    Same here - I just found the diary in my post this morning (sent to my home address; but with my employer's name) but no calendar. No cover letter, card, compliments slip or anything else though - just the diary.

Comment

At least mine came with a cover letter to thank me for supporting SQ in 2006 and that SQ still loves me to fly with them in 2007 as well.

Comment

got 1 small calendar, 1 big calendar for the wall, a golden diary 2007 and last but not least....an A380 model (scale 1:400) it's a big bird!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by plkong View Post
                          got 1 small calendar, 1 big calendar for the wall, a golden diary 2007 and last but not least....an A380 model (scale 1:400) it's a big bird!!!!
                          So ... you're the cause of CGK's (umpteenth ) heartbreak, eh?

(Note to self: maybe consider using my company's Paris office address as my KrisFlyer address. )

P.S. to plkong: I haven't met you, but I think I already hate you.
                          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by plkong View Post

Nothing yet for this US-based PPSer.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
                              Nothing yet for this US-based PPSer.
                              Wait! Didn't plkong get all these goodies from flying SQ ? It was him in the new SQ F seat with CGK!

Comment

Working...
                              X