X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQ308 today in Suites and it was still Sothys unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Durian View Post
      Hi, yes, got it on Apr. 12 on LHR-SIN... frankly it was as unimpressive as the Sothys one on my SIN-CDG.
      Regardless of the travel class, amenity kits are definitely not SQ's strength
      At least I was pleased that they don't give the smurf socks in First
      I would take this any day over the dreadful Sothy's kit.

Comment

Originally posted by andrit View Post
        Few weeks ago I did SQ232, SQ306, SQ221 and the amenities was all by soothy. Those all are suite class
        I also did one leg of SQ319 on new 777-300ER and the amenities was ferragano plus the pyjama was lighter colour and feeling better quality than the pyjama in the suite class.
        A few days ago got the Southys kit on SQ222 from SYD and todays SQ308 to LHR was the new SF kit.

Comment

I've got an upcoming SQ 227 flight to MEL next week. I know Australia bound flight is always the last one to get the latest stuffs, I'm wondering whether they have rolled out the new kit for that route?

Comment

SQ319 London -Singapore new first class amenities kit- flew in apr 2104

Comment

Finally got the new Ferragamo kit from SQ227 to MEL few days ago. But strangely, I got an old eyeshades (red colour), whereas on SQ228 last month, I got sothys kit and new eyeshades (grey colour). Or have they reverted back to the red colour?

Comment

Some notes on this newish F kit:

I like the design of the pouch very much.
                But as for the contents I wish SQ can be more innovative.
                For me, two items are most useful for traveling on the planes: EDT/perfume sprays and hand cream.
                I wish they can offer nice brands (established AND up and coming) brands for the perfume, and a really good hand cream (not things like Ferragamo which is more fragrance oriented rather than skincare).

A change of contents every 3 months, and change of pouch design every 6-9 months please.
                They might not realize this, but small touches like this might make travelling on SQ Suites/First more interesting and keep premium passengers flying them.

On a separate but somewhat related matter:
                Menu cover designs need to be changed more often like they did in the early 2000s.
                And please bring back the ticket jackets. Use environmentally friendly papers in smaller size if they want to be more responsible.
                Since they now have started to not rip the boarding passes maybe they can make those smaller but nicer to go with it.

Rant of the day done.

Comment

Earlier this month ICN-SFO....

Comment

Hi all,

Am booked on SIN/DEL - JCL on SQ406. Was considering a one way upgrade to try out the SQ Suites, as this will be my first. Saver option is fantastic, as it is just 32,500 miles to upgrade from Business to Suites on the "Saver" option.

My query is will I be getting the full amenities issued to PAX - Ferragamo Kits, Givinchi Pajamas etc?? This is a flight of just 5 hours and departs Singapore just after 5pm, so I am not too sure.

Any idea? Thanks!

Comment

The F amenity kit (both male and female) has changed again, just got this on a recent flight. The content is exactly the same as in the old one.

The design looks somewhat similar to the old one, just the fabric is different.

Comment

Indeed, received the male kit on yesterday's SIN-AKL flight. Will request for the female kit on my return flight back to SIN on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by frolic View Post
                          The F amenity kit (both male and female) has changed again, just got this on a recent flight. The content is exactly the same as in the old one.

The design looks somewhat similar to the old one, just the fabric is different.

I got this one on SQ328 last week.

Comment

Singapore Airlines Amenity Kits are available only for:

a) Day flights between 0600hrs and 1800hrs, for flight durations in excess of 7 hours. Flights SQ12 (SIN-NRT) and SQ534 (SIN-HND) are eligible
                            b) Evening flights between 1800hrs and 0600hrs, for flight durations in excess of 3.5 hours and which arrivals are after 0030hrs.

Comment

i) Day flights between 0600hrs and 1800hrs, for flight durations in excess of 7 hours. Flights SQ12 (SIN-NRT) and SQ534 (SIN-HND) are eligible; and

ii) Evening flights between 1800hrs and 0600hrs, for flight durations in excess of 3.5 hours and which arrivals are after 0030hrs

Comment

Originally posted by SQ380 View Post

i) Day flights between 0600hrs and 1800hrs, for flight durations in excess of 7 hours. Flights SQ12 (SIN-NRT) and SQ534 (SIN-HND) are eligible; and

ii) Evening flights between 1800hrs and 0600hrs, for flight durations in excess of 3.5 hours and which arrivals are after 0030hrs
                                This would eliminate SQ424 to BOM right, as it departs 18:55 but arrives prior to 0030hrs?

Comment

Working...
                                X