MR transit @ SFO with UA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR transit @ SFO with UA

Am thinking of a MR (SYD-SFO) in 2 weeks time before my exams.

ex-SYD: UA870
    ex-SFO: UA863

I should have about 9 hours on ground. Will UA issue my outward BP >2hrs before check-in? Intending to camp in the RCC and study. TIA

I don't see a problem with that. Same itinerary I presume?

But why would you? 9 hours will get dull..fast. Go into town! SF is only a short train ride away.

Comment

Maybe Nick C needs to study now because he hasn't been leading a dull student's life all along.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

How can one go to SFO and not go eat the egg tarts

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
          I don't see a problem with that. Same itinerary I presume?

But why would you? 9 hours will get dull..fast. Go into town! SF is only a short train ride away.
          Yup. Same itinerary.

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          Maybe Nick C needs to study now because he hasn't been leading a dull student's life all along.
          9 hours should give me enough time to burn all my notes, mix the ashes in water and consume them all

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          How can one go to SFO and not go eat the egg tarts
          Must resist.

Comment

Nick C, is this MR in J or Y ?

Comtemplated this same MR too, but UA Y for umpteen hours fills me with dread...
            F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by SQJunkie View Post
              Nick C, is this MR in J or Y ?

Comtemplated this same MR too, but UA Y for umpteen hours fills me with dread...
              Cow Class

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                9 hours should give me enough time to burn all my notes, mix the ashes in water and consume them all
                I wished I had known of this study technique when I was a student...

Comment

Change of plans. Looks like I'm headed to MEL instead. Was so preoccupied with my thesis that I assumed I clicked continue after entering my CC details on dot.bomb Only realised it this morning when I checked my inbox for my booking confirmation. By then CPM went up by 1.7 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                    I hear it cures sickness as well... Scribble a few words on a piece of paper, burn it and drink the ashes mixed with water... Your professional opinion??
                    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                      Change of plans. Looks like I'm headed to MEL instead. Was so preoccupied with my thesis that I assumed I clicked continue after entering my CC details on dot.bomb Only realised it this morning when I checked my inbox for my booking confirmation. By then CPM went up by 1.7 cents.
                      Dot.bomb gets us every time! Sorry to hear you've joined the club! Always log out then back in to insure you've actually been ticketed. Then print that bad boy out for proof!
                      HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                        Dot.bomb gets us every time! Sorry to hear you've joined the club! Always log out then back in to insure you've actually been ticketed. Then print that bad boy out for proof!
                        Wilco

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                          post deleted
                          Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X