COVID-19 Era Travel on SQ: An SQTalker's Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    Thanks for the time and effort putting this TR together, yflyer and tonitan.

Its nice to see a TR again, an interesting and quite sobering read.
    Thanks MAN Flyer (and Tonitan)! One can really appreciate the precautions taken at both ends, especially the Changi arrival process!

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
    Thanks to both of you..... I'm getting myself phsyc'd up for the efforts to jump on a (non-holiday) flight to HK at the end of the month under the new Air Travel Bubble.
    Have a great flight, scooby5! I am envious of anyone who gets to travel these days!

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
      Have a great flight, scooby5! I am envious of anyone who gets to travel these days!

Thanks, had it booked and confirmed but have cancelled due to one fatal flaw in the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
        Thanks, had it booked and confirmed but have cancelled due to one fatal flaw in the rules.
        Sorry to hear that. I am following your discussion on this topic in the other thread.

Comment

Your are pretty lucky to have been able to enjoy Silver Kris Lounge, on my recent trip CGK-SIN-JFK last week, we were not allowed to go to SKL, so within our 2+ hour transit, we were directed to a 'dedicated' normal waiting room near the gate, with a choice of tea or coffee, and some Oreo-class snack.

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks, this is so informative. I am about to go through the process upon arrival in Changi this week.

Comment

Great TR, I have flown a domestic flight during covid when vacating MSP, but for an International flight, I can imagine its difficult to keep the mask on the entire time.

Cheers to hoping things get back to normal and more VTL's open, especially India hopefully sometime next year.

Comment

Working...
              X