Low-cost Suites class...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonathanL View Post
    Think of it as a free upgrade for overbooked Holiday inn guest.

I dont see the big deal with HiFly having SQ's old Suites (without the service, of course). SQ's ex 747 and A340-300 retained their original seats when sold to TransAero and Emirates (via Boeing) in the past.

TransAero's 747 with full SQ interior
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inMT9SCGhZI
    The A330 also retained the interiors. Although some airlines changes the fabric to match their colours.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
      The A330 also retained the interiors. Although some airlines changes the fabric to match their colours.
      Like what Hong Kong Airlines doing on some of their A330.
      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8365377

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
        But the A330 Regional Business Class seats are off-the-shelf Weber seats. The A380 Suites and Business Class seats are highly customized and exclusive to SQ. Anyway, as other have pointed out, they're already one or two generations behind and it doesn't come with Krisworld and the service that "even other airlines talk about".

Comment

Considering that it's part of the terms in the original lease contract, why not make the best out of it? Well, I may be too positive here. But in recent days, I've seen increased online chatter about the new SQ A380s products again, noting the big improvements of the 'new' Suites.

I could be missing the point here. Then again, SQ probably isn't too bothered by this after all.

Comment

Pretty sure SIA knew what they were in for when they signed the lease, and not do anything to it before returning. Wouldn’t be too worried for SIA about it.

Had it been a breached on other parties part, pretty sure SIA will already be making noises.

So don’t see why we might be so concerned when SIA isn’t?

Comment

Working...
            X