Singapore Airlines latest cabin products on the new B777-300ER (77WN) - 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SilverKrisSRG View Post
    Thanks loldude333 am at SKL and 9V-SNB just arrived on time, Hope she continues serving SQ2. Quite a full flight only a few seats left on J. Hope to be on time and smooth stringent security check for US bound flights.
    I hope you have an enjoyable flight. If you want please feel free to post a TR. Also, SWU is flying SQ241/242 to/from SYD after days of being on the ground. EDIT: SWU is scheduled for SQ8/11, making its first time visit to Seoul-Incheon as predicted. So I'd say after 6 weeks of being off the ground, it's obviously a 77WR. SWZ has not gone to LAX yet.

Yup, SWQ has been out for a week, but we can only be sure if at least 4 weeks have passed. SWR is still out of service too, which happens to prompt NRT (638/637) to get a 77WR during the week, 77W on weekends.
    Last edited by SQfanatic; 25 July 2017, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• I was just looking at EF, and it sounds like SQ318/319 to LHR are changing to a 77WR soon. My account is limited and I'm seeing 4 F seats as early as from October. Anyone want to provide some insight on when this officially changes?

That leaves MEL (237/238), PVG (836/825), NRT (638/637), HND (634/635) left with 3-class 77W.

Comment

• At this rate the refit is going on , we might see a full 77WR fleet by about January next year.End of this year we should only have 1 3 class bird left if they take 2 at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQkid View Post
          At this rate the refit is going on , we might see a full 77WR fleet by about January next year.End of this year we should only have 1 3 class bird left if they take 2 at a time.
          The full schedule is not released but in September LHR (318/319) is going 4x weekly 77WR. Now for a daily 77WR, if anyone has a clue, then please post it here.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
            I was just looking at EF, and it sounds like SQ318/319 to LHR are changing to a 77WR soon. My account is limited and I'm seeing 4 F seats as early as from October. Anyone want to provide some insight on when this officially changes?

That leaves MEL (237/238), PVG (836/825), NRT (638/637), HND (634/635) left with 3-class 77W.
            SYD (211/212) as well. NRT really seems to be getting the 77WR everyday, shall see about this coming weekend if it changes back to a 77W just like the previous weekend.

Comment

The full schedule is not released but in September LHR (318/319) is going 4x weekly 77WR. Now for a daily 77WR, if anyone has a clue, then please post it here.
              I'm flying SQ318 on 23/9/17. About a fortnight ago or so, I noticed that the seat map had changed. The available seat selection for the business class cabin starts at Row 11 and again at Row 15 (after the galley) all the way to Row 23.

Does this mean that this flight will feature the new business class seats?

Comment

• Originally posted by echa2949 View Post
                I'm flying SQ318 on 23/9/17. About a fortnight ago or so, I noticed that the seat map had changed. The available seat selection for the business class cabin starts at Row 11 and again at Row 15 (after the galley) all the way to Row 23.

Does this mean that this flight will feature the new business class seats?
                Yes they will.

Comment

• I went to SQ's PEY website. Since SQ2/1 have gone 77WR, they haven't even updated that route to match that it is.

Comment

SYD (211/212) as well. NRT really seems to be getting the 77WR everyday, shall see about this coming weekend if it changes back to a 77W just like the previous weekend.
                    Darn there's always that 1 3-class route I keep forgetting. Probably we are seeing lots of 3-class going 77WR a little bit more consistently.

Anyway, SWZ which did SFO just a few days is now making its first visit to Seoul-Incheon as SQ8/11 (back as NRT). Good to see the former 77WNs are making visits it did not otherwise done when every aircraft was a 3-class of some sort.

PVG (836/825) has gotten a couple of days with a 77WR. I wonder when it will go complete 77WR with the morning flight which is already a 77WR

Comment

Darn there's always that 1 3-class route I keep forgetting. Probably we are seeing lots of 3-class going 77WR a little bit more consistently.

Anyway, SWZ which did SFO just a few days is now making its first visit to Seoul-Incheon as SQ8/11 (back as NRT). Good to see the former 77WNs are making visits it did not otherwise done when every aircraft was a 3-class of some sort.

PVG (836/825) has gotten a couple of days with a 77WR. I wonder when it will go complete 77WR with the morning flight which is already a 77WR
                      After going 77W for about 5 days , SQ638/637 seems to be getting a 77WR again.

Comment

After going 77W for about 5 days , SQ638/637 seems to be getting a 77WR again.
                        638/637 is too inconsistent with the equipment changes. Perhaps once SWQ & SWR hatches, things may change.

Comment

• Originally posted by goodielecks View Post
                          638/637 is too inconsistent with the equipment changes. Perhaps once SWQ & SWR hatches, things may change.
                          I do not know about what will happen to NRT until it receives the A380. Rather, the only change we're expecting is CPH and soon LHR (318/319 4x weekly) and MEL (217/218). Otherwise, I think NRT will rotate between 77W/77WN, and some cases a 77WR.

Comment

• Originally posted by goodielecks View Post
                            Agreed. And as SQfanatic said until it changes to A380 and also we are unsure about what will happen when it turns into a 77W again after 1st December if Im not wrong.

Comment

• SQ217/8 has been returned to A380 again for the period of December 2017. They can't make up their minds.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                                SQ217/8 has been returned to A380 again for the period of December 2017. They can't make up their minds.
                                Yeah my bad SQ228 should have pointed this out too, but my guess is the Christmas/New Years they're putting an A380.

Comment

Working...
                                X