No announcement yet.

Season's Greetings & Best Wishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Christmas/Holidays and all the best for the new year everyone.

Comment

Seasons greetings! Have a wonderful and safe new year!
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Happy New Year! May 2015 be a year of safe air travel with no fatalities on our plane network.

Comment

merry christmas everyone

Comment

Season's greetings and a safe new year!
            God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

All the best for the festive season to everyone, wherever you are or whatever you are doing. I know some of us celebrate this more than others, and some of us are just enjoying being nowhere near overcrowded airports full of stressed travellers and leaving those high speed metal tubes alone for a few weeks.

Comment

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone!! Looking forward to resuming the insanity of travel the first week of January!
                HUGE AL

Comment

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

May your new year be filled with fun and stress-free travel and plenty of op-ups!

Comment

Merry Christmas and safe holidays to all

Comment

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to one and all! Safe travels!

(Just realised I already wrote a greeting a couple of days ago... But hey we can never have too much!)
                      Last edited by Pinkfloyd; 25 December 2015, 09:06 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Comment

Happy New Year, everyone! Safe and happy travels in 2016!

Comment

Orchard Road is lighted up

Christmas carols fill the malls

I guess it's not too early to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Safe travels wherever you're headed

I'm in HKG mid December, then TYO for Christmas/New Year

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                              Orchard Road is lighted up

Christmas carols fill the malls

I guess it's not too early to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Safe travels wherever you're headed

I'm in HKG mid December, then TYO for Christmas/New Year
                              Hahahahaha I can always count on Singapore to be lit up super early. Was great to see the decorations at Ion and Paragon.
                              HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                                Hahahahaha I can always count on Singapore to be lit up super early. Was great to see the decorations at Ion and Paragon.
                                I think Paragon has the best tree this year. I had to stop and took a picture of it over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X