Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CGK View Post
    I am impressed that she recognized me.
    Now that you're a regular at the lounge, has your shower kit success rate gone up ?

Comment

Wow very nice!
      Square sinks!!!
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
        Now that you're a regular at the lounge, has your shower kit success rate gone up ?
        Nope. The kit success rate is still very low. Last Saturday, DFP and I went to UA IFL for the shower instead. But there is a reduction in Nomad kit from UA IFL. No more bar soap in the kit. And the list on the plastic wrapper were not the same as the real content. Will try to get L'Occitane kit this week. And will let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK
          Nope. The kit success rate is still very low.
          Tell me again why you haven't been successful? When I was there last, the lovely lounge ladies offered me two sets (the one I used and a fresh one) to take home, but I couldn't since it was two weeks into the "War on Liquids" and all US-bound flights couldn't have any liquids at that time.

Comment

22 Feb 2007 NH F Lounge (Satellite 4)

Arrived at the lounge after 7:30am. Went to the shower room, and asked for the kit. She gave one to me. It was a bit too long to have the hot water. I must have flooded the place...
            Once I finished shower, I told the receptionist staff that I am expecting a guest around 9:30am. And later on, my guest, KeithMEL was allowed in without me being paged.

Comment

And later on, my guest, KeithMEL was allowed in without me being paged.

Kudos for that!
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Greetings from NH F Lounge.
                Another stars for the staff here who remembers me and make sure I take SQ12 not SQ 11. And, peter11 lost his BP stub, and now the staff will do their best to contact SQ.
                Last edited by CGK; 26 February 2007, 04:38 PM. Reason: Too much Dom and Krug. Mistyped the flight number. Thank you 9V-JKL

Comment

Another stars for the staff here who remembers me and make sure I take SQ11 not SQ 12.
                  You're turning back to SIN?

Comment

NH NRT lounge in no champagne shocker?!?

Well, I was in the NH F lounge yesterday and they had run out of champagne! Either that or they don't have any - the waitress didn't say. I had to make do with beer instead (and an admittedly lovely glass of French red). Other than that, it's a super little lounge though. Am currently writing up my report (SQ11 NRT-SIN in F!).
                    Check out my Trip Reports at:
                    Phil's Travel Diary

Comment

I don't recall any champagne around. They do have sake and Japanese wine. Or else, I don't pay too much attention to that. Usually get the double espresso and some sushi.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilH View Post
                        ...(and an admittedly lovely glass of French red).
                        There was no French red when I was there. Had to make do with a Japanese red...

Comment

More pictures

Comment

Gentlemen loo

Comment

Business Centre and Slumberettes

Comment

Entrance

Comment

Working...
                                X