• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Article from AusBT

Love these chairs.

Comment

where is the laksa???
      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
        where is the laksa???
        The laksa they serve is not the real deal - no cockles. It's like French food without butter and foie gras. Sacrilegious to show it here.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan;181896[IMG
          http://www.ausbt.com.au/photos/view/maxsize:467,700/52afbc279c604d1aa5be5cc2767f2254-singapore-airlines-new-design-silvekris-lounge-sydney-1000k.jpg[/IMG]
          This reminds me of the new first class product on the B77WN.

Comment

Photos: Singapore Airlines' new SilverKris lounge at Sydney Airport

Singapore Airlines has revealed the new look of its SilverKris lounges, which will be rolled out at London, Hong Kong and Singapore's Terminal 3 this year as part of a A$90 million (US$80 million) make-over.

The new design concept debuted at Sydney Airport's T1 international terminal, where the SilverKris lounge re-opened this weekend.

http://www.ausbt.com.au/photos-singa...sydney-airport

Comment

The photos look very good. I'm impressed!

Comment

Nice. I like

Comment

Looks very tastefully done. I wonder whether it will suffer from overcrowding issues given that just about anyone flying out of SYD will probably want to use this lounge now?

Comment

Nice pictures and article!. I presume you are the same David Flynn who wrote it ?.

From the latest PPS Club News:

Lets hope they completely redesign the SKL F side at T3 as that lounge is so underwhelming/boring/crap (for an F lounge) that it's ridiculous for a flagship lounge.

Dear Mr MAN Flyer,

As a PPS Club member, your every journey on Singapore Airlines is designed for greater comfort. Now, we have gone to even greater lengths to bring you the comfort of home in our new-concept SilverKris Lounge in Sydney.

The new SilverKris Lounge was conceptualised by renowned architectural and interior design firm ONG&ONG, following extensive research that included focus groups with customers. The lounge features a customized screen, with a batik design signature of Singapore Airlines’ unique heritage. It also picks up on some familiar elements of home – including a cosy living room area and private spaces for rest and relaxation.

Unwind in the distinctive SIA armchair, or work in the privacy of specially designed productivity pods. The taste of home is never far away, wherever home may be – with Singapore favourites such as laksa and mee siam, as well as a selection of fine cuisine from around the world. An array of beverages, including premium wine and spirits, are also available for your choosing.

And you can always be assured of the warmth and care of our friendly staff, who are on hand to assist you with your travel needs.

Over the next five years, this new design will be introduced to SilverKris Lounges in 15 cities. Planning is underway to upgrade lounges in London, Hong Kong, and Singapore (Terminal 3) next year.

We look forward to welcoming you on board again soon, and to your home away from home at the new-concept SilverKris Lounge in Sydney.

Yours sincerely,
                    Shirlene Teo
                    Manager Loyalty Marketing

Comment

Oh dang! Did they actually put a toilet in the same room as the shower?!?

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                      Lets hope they completely redesign the SKL F side at T3 as that lounge is so underwhelming/boring/crap (for an F lounge) that it's ridiculous for a flagship lounge.
                      +1

...and do something with TPR as well!
                      HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                        Nice pictures and article!. I presume you are the same David Flynn who wrote it ?. .
                        That I am, MAN Flyer, that I am.

Comment

Originally posted by djsflynn View Post
                          Singapore Airlines has revealed the new look of its SilverKris lounges, which will be rolled out at London, Hong Kong and Singapore's Terminal 3 this year as part of a A$90 million (US$80 million) make-over.

The new design concept debuted at Sydney Airport's T1 international terminal, where the SilverKris lounge re-opened this weekend.

http://www.ausbt.com.au/photos-singa...sydney-airport
                          wow nice !

Comment

Just posted some pics here: http://www.australianfrequentflyer.c...tml#post956672

I like the new space - it's larger, brighter, and the good service area in much better.

Comment

Very nicely done

KUL is on the to-do list, apparently. Eager to see what they're going to do with the tiny, depressing room.

Comment

wow.. it is magnificent!

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                                Very nicely done

KUL is on the to-do list, apparently. Eager to see what they're going to do with the tiny, depressing room.
                                Hmm.. why does SQ and MH maintain lounges in each other's homebases? SQ's only flights out of KUL and MH's out of SIN would only be 30 minute flights.

Comment

Working...
                                X