No announcement yet.

[SIN T3] SKL C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bollinger Special Cuvée has arrived here in the T3 Business Class SKL and apparently has been here for two months according to one of the ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
      Bollinger Special Cuvée has arrived here in the T3 Business Class SKL and apparently has been here for two months according to one of the ladies.
      Yup. It has. This was in April.

Comment

Are there any printers available for use in the lounge? Specifically colour printers?

Comment

Originally posted by RCTP View Post
          Are there any printers available for use in the lounge? Specifically colour printers?
          You’ll need to approach the staff for printer access. They’ll ask you to save the document in a thumb drive or email it directly to them.

There’s a page limit (can’t remember the number) and IIRC it’s only B&W.

Ridiculous for an airline like SQ.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
            You’ll need to approach the staff for printer access. They’ll ask you to save the document in a thumb drive or email it directly to them.

Hmm ok. Please excuse me as the next question is definitely out of topic, but is there any place I can print colour documents in the airport? Printing services? I know it’ll definitely cost money.

Comment

Has anyone been to this lounge recently and able to share their experiences? Would like to know what the food offerings are in the afternoon (say 12noon - 15:30)? Any vegetarian dishes?

How does this lounge compared to the Silverkris business lounge at Terminal 2?

Comment

Lanson Extra Age this morning, no Charles Heidsieck. Not sure whether it’s temporary as it was CH on 18 March still.
                /Desert Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post

Yes, that's why I always think SQ is OVERRATED. Those who kept voting for SQ to be the best airline in the world must have never traveled in other airlines before or they every year use the same replies/answers.

Comment

Originally posted by vsepr View Post
                    Yes, that's why I always think SQ is OVERRATED. Those who kept voting for SQ to be the best airline in the world must have never traveled in other airlines before or they every year use the same replies/answers.
                    I'm more impressed how it took well over a year to reply.

Comment

An update on the Business Class slide of the T3 SilverKris Lounge from mid August 2019 can be found in a TR here.

Comment

Wondering if there are any *G pax able to help guest in 2 pax into SKL this evening?

Comment

I was there last night. Interesting to see that from where the departure TV screens were (opposite the SilverKris Lounge entrance) all the way to the Chanel Shop at the other end of the entire level, it has all been boarded up with "Singapore Airlines Coming Soon". As well as the KrisFlyer Gold Lounge, this now includes the outdoor smoking area, both sets of public toilet blocks (near the departure TV screens and also on the other side of the SATS Premier Lounge) and the old Dnata lounge at the other end. It's a huge area.

Comment

Also interesting was that all the doors of the toilets and showers in the business lounge have recently been replaced since I was last there a month ago. Interesting seeing as they are supposedly going to refurbish soon... hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
                              I was there last night. Interesting to see that from where the departure TV screens were (opposite the SilverKris Lounge entrance) all the way to the Chanel Shop at the other end of the entire level, it has all been boarded up with "Singapore Airlines Coming Soon". As well as the KrisFlyer Gold Lounge, this now includes the outdoor smoking area, both sets of public toilet blocks (near the departure TV screens and also on the other side of the SATS Premier Lounge) and the old Dnata lounge at the other end. It's a huge area.
                              It was told that going forward there will no longer be a smoking area and the entire space is being utilized for the SQ different lounges.

Comment

Smoking area has been moved downstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X