Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Humble Request For Increased PM Space

Dear SQTalk gurus!

What ...... favours must we perform in order to petition for the increase of PM space? 1,000 slots would be lovely!

That pesky MAN Flyer keeps messaging me and I'm running out of room...

j/k buddy

Maybe we can keep this as an unannounced benefit for those with a post count > 3,500+ aka God-like ++++ status

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    Dear SQTalk gurus!

What ...... favours must we perform in order to petition for the increase of PM space?
    When Jupiter and Saturn are in Conjunction, at precisely the stroke of midnight, and with you running around the Esplanade yelling "I'm a Justin Bieber groupie!", you'll get increased PM space.

Or we could do it the hard way, and discuss this with the techie Dear Leader.

Comment

I'd prefer the Dear Leader option over the one involving the Dan Brown novel/next Robert Langdon sequel, thanks!

Comment

I'd prefer the Dear Leader option over the one involving the Dan Brown novel/next Robert Langdon sequel, thanks!
        That one's the deluxe model. costs more. And no saver upgrades to that either.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          Dear Leader
          Him again!

Comment

My my, asking for more PM slots now, are we?? We should really be discussing your usage habits over a LD, shouldn't we?
            God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

have you heard of email?

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                have you heard of email?
                e what?

Comment

have you heard of email?
                  I know not of such whizbang slang, prepare ye for the carrier pigeon armada..

Comment

I know not of such whizbang slang, prepare ye for the carrier pigeon armada..
                    Carrier pigeons no less! I'm still using iSmokeSignals 4.2.1

Comment

There's an app for that!?!

Comment

There's an app for that!?!
                        sure there is! it's the icon right next to my iSnailMail HD. I type in something and it writes a letter for me to put in the postbox. Even licks the stamps for me.

Comment

have you heard of email?
                          Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                          e what?
                          What is is "email" people keep on talking about? Is this an alternate to SQT's PM function? Does it fill up after a few conversations like the latter?

Comment

Hello!
                            I'm ok to increase PM, but I'm just curious... Usually You can download all of your PMs on your local host, so the question is: do you really need to have 500+ available online everytime?

Anyway, while SQFG tries to put pressure over me, the final decision has to be taken by the whole staff. So the "dear leader" (btw, I don't like it too much, is very authoritarian-style) is not able to decide on his own.
                            There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                            If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Dear SQTalk gurus!

What ...... favours must we perform in order to petition for the increase of PM space? 1,000 slots would be lovely!
                              What on earth do you want/need 1000 for ?.

Alternatively aren't you on Facebook/MySpace/Tw*tter or one of those other idiotic tools that people with no life* use all the time ?.

*Ducks.....

Comment

Working...
                              X