Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child Meal on SQ Business Class

hi all

when i recently booked a seat for my soon-to-be 11 year old in Business class, they asked if she'd like a child meal.

Does anyone know what the child's meal is like on J class? or do most of your young flyers take the book the cook service, or the usual J class menu? I know that in Y class, i sometimes prefer the kids' meal to the adults', but wondering if it's the same for J class.

Thanks!

CHDML in J class is different only in terms of presentation.
    The crew will present components on ceramic dish ware

All components supplied by the caterer is individually packed:

1. Chocolates ( eg: smarties packed in colourful boxes )

2. Cereal ( Frosties instead of cornflakes )for breakfast.

3. Biscuits

4. Fresh fruit ( bananna, apples, grapes, strawberries) but crew will present the entire fruit basket as for adult pax.

5. Main course may be more varied ( as opposed to EY CHML) and will be dished out from caterer's foil into J class main course plates

6.Dessert can be ice cream or cakes.. (depending on caterer)Regular menu may be a cake or creme brule etc.

The crew will not exclude the child from being offered items such as cheese, or coffee/tea.. but will seek approval from guardian.

Comment

When I was 11, the only thing that mattered in the world was McDonald's. The rest was Junk.

Sorry for going OT

Comment

lol. does SQ J class serve something similar (say, cheeseburger)? instant noodles are a hit with my kids too.. they opted for it over Y class meals for our trip last year! lol

Comment

There's the children's version of BTC: YUMMY!
          http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/flying-with-us/yummy/

Ordered once for my then 3yo. Now, just off the regular menu or the normal Book The Cook

Comment

Shame Yumny for Kids is not available out of CDG

Comment

Working...
            X