Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A350 MTOW

Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
    The MTOW-268T A350s apparently do not get deployed to SFO, MAN, AMS, BCN and MXP.

9V-SMA to 9V-SME, 9V-SMG, 9V-SMJ and 9V-SMM.

The rest are MTOW-275T.
    Shall we make a list on which A350 has which MTOW, including the -SH* and -SG*.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbs2716g View Post
      It seem like SQ32/31 have been assigned to use the newer A350 for the winter schedule ?
      SMV SMW SMY have been deployed since 25/10
      Seem like the newer A350 allow SQ32/31 to fill in more seats (does not need to block certain seats)?

Comment

Seem like the newer A350 allow SQ32/31 to fill in more seats (does not need to block certain seats)?
        That was already the case when I flew SQ31 in July last year. Every seat was filled. The significant seat blocking seemed to be for the beginning of the flight operations when they only had the first handful of A350s.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
          That was already the case when I flew SQ31 in July last year. Every seat was filled. The significant seat blocking seemed to be for the beginning of the flight operations when they only had the first handful of A350s.
          It seem to be seasonal

Just search n read through some older thread n it was mention that the head wins are much stronger during winter.
          Last edited by sbs2716g; 9 November 2019, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• SQ612/611 will be using A350-900 long haul version instead of 777-300ER for certain dates in Dec 2019 n Jan 2020. Feb 2020 will be 787-10 for certain dates

Comment

• A change in ULR flights coming: https://mainlymiles.com/2019/11/17/s...hicago-coming/

LAX will reduce to just one daily ULR leaving only SQ38/37
              SFO’s SQ34/33 to go 3-class Longhaul A350

What might happen next?
              Last edited by 9V-JKL; 17 November 2019, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Well, I guess it was just a matter of time.

Throwing it really out there, but perhaps ORD 3 weekly and IAH 3 weekly?
                an infrastructure geek

Comment

• Pure speculation: EWR goes 10x nonstop weekly, JFK downgauge to 77W.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                    Pure speculation: EWR goes 10x nonstop weekly, JFK downgauge to 77W.
                    Possibly to allow multiple A380s to go in for their refit?

My wild guess...

Comment

• Aside from the ULR cuts, some other interesting changes spotted for NW20/21 season from approximately 25OCT20:
                      • SIN-MEL-WLG (A359) ends
                      • MEL route drops to 28 x weekly (4 x daily) all-B77W operation
                      • DPS goes 3 x daily B787, 1 x daily A333 (currently 2 of each type)
                      • MLE changes back to A333 from B787

I'm sure there's more but that's what I spotted for now.

Comment

• Presumably the cancelation of SIN-MEL-WLG is where they're getting the additional 3 class plane for SQ33/34.
                        an infrastructure geek

Comment

• Originally posted by yuuka_miya View Post
                          Presumably the cancelation of SIN-MEL-WLG is where they're getting the additional 3 class plane for SQ33/34.
                          Guess they have not decide on the plane type for WLG? So they just never put in the schedule yet? Might be the regional A350?

Comment

No need to speculate so much. the schedule have been loaded for SIN-MEL-WLG for winter 2020

Still A350 long haul version with PE.
                            I take this back:

Originally posted by yuuka_miya View Post
                            Presumably the cancelation of SIN-MEL-WLG is where they're getting the additional 3 class plane for SQ33/34.
                            So where's the plane for SQ33/34 coming from? Are we to expect more long haul A350s?
                            an infrastructure geek

Comment

• Originally posted by yuuka_miya View Post
                              So where's the plane for SQ33/34 coming from? Are we to expect more long haul A350s?
                              They might be able to free up some 3-class A350s from other shorter flights as new regional aircraft come in. So far only one of the LH aircraft loses some flying in W20 as far as I can see - SQ962/963 CGK changes from 359 to 77W.

That said there are around 11 new A350s coming in 2020, with no variant confirmed yet. Some could easily be 3-class long haul versions.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                                A change in ULR flights coming: https://mainlymiles.com/2019/11/17/s...hicago-coming/

LAX will reduce to just one daily ULR leaving only SQ38/37
                                SFO’s SQ34/33 to go 3-class Longhaul A350

What might happen next?
                                Essentially there will be 2 extra A350s that is not required and unless SQ announces a new longhaul destination to the US, these 2 A350s will be not effectively used but up till now there is no announcement of any new US destination. SQ may then reconfigure back one or two of these ULRs to the standard 3 class configuration.

Comment

Working...
                                X