Programs: MPH Magazines Priviledge 20% off

jjpb3
Founding SQTalker
Reply #35 on: Jul 23rd, 2006, 6:57pm
Welcome, MtL.

MovieMan
Founding SQTalker
Reply #36 on: Jul 23rd, 2006, 7:31pm
on Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:31am, MegatopLover wrote :Glad to see that the banner at the top of SQtalk shows a MEGATOP at Changi, and not that *other* double-deck airplane.

You mean like this one?
Welcome, MTL!

shortfinals
Founding SQTalker
Reply #37 on: Jul 23rd, 2006, 9:17pm
Welcome, MTL!
MM!
What is that monstrosity? Actually.. just kidding

I love it.... can't wait to ride that plane wearing golden bird colours. (the plane, that is)... I'll be wearing something a bit more flamboyant i should imagine......

MegatopLover
SQTalker
Reply #38 on: Jul 24th, 2006, 04:20am
on Jul 23rd, 2006, 7:31pm, MovieMan wrote :You mean like this one?

Welcome, MTL!
Look at that bucket 'o bolts! Its rudder is broken.

jjpb3
Founding SQTalker
Reply #39 on: Jul 24th, 2006, 05:03am
on Jul 22nd, 2006, 10:34pm, SQ Solitaire wrote :Thank you for the warm welcome jjpb3 .

You're very welcome. All of us hope you'll share your perspective in the threads that have been started or, even better, start one of the discussions yourself. I'm sure you'll have some valuable insights about our favorite airline.
Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences and opinions ...

jjpb3
Founding SQTalker
Reply #40 on: Jul 24th, 2006, 05:06am
on Jul 24th, 2006, 04:20am, MegatopLover wrote :Look at that bucket 'o bolts! Its rudder is broken.

You know your handle will date yourself soon, right, MtL? I wonder how that would feel, you being one of the young 'uns.

yvrcnx
SQTalker
Reply #41 on: Aug 7th, 2006, 07:01am
Just got invited to come over here. It's great to have a board just for SQ.
So much to catch up on on this board. Luckily it's the long weekend and I can take some time to do so.
My handle is the same as on the other site: YVRCNX

About 5-7 years ago I used to do 3 - 4 RTW trips a year mostly using SQ always in F or Raffles. In those days I didn't know anything about PPS, how much I regret that now, just found out about it since I joined FT.
Now starting all over again with SQ, shoud be PPS by October.
I got my 5 year old son all hooked an SQ already. That should say a lot about me - and my son.
It's great to be here.

JHM
SQTalk PPS Club
Reply #42 on: Aug 7th, 2006, 07:19am
Welcome, yvrcnx!
3-4 RTW trips a year and you didn't collect the PPS sectors Did you even collect the miles
(Having said that, there was someone at the last London SQ meetup a few months ago who flies, I believe, F longhaul every month and he didn't know about double dipping until he was told at the meetup!)
shortfinals is offline   Reply With Quote