Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
    ...JHB-CPT...
    Hey Buddy - I believe you meant JNB-CPT..? Don't think SQ (or anyone for that matter) operates JHB (Johor Bahru) to CPT...

Comment

• Originally posted by wlgspotter View Post
      Hey Buddy - I believe you meant JNB-CPT..? Don't think SQ (or anyone for that matter) operates JHB (Johor Bahru) to CPT...
      Ah yes. That'll teach me not to write posts while navigating busy Paris train stations

Comment

Ah yes. That'll teach me not to write posts while navigating busy Paris train stations
        All good my friend. Safe travels, and of Happy New Year BTW!

Comment

• How many A350 Regionasl are expected for delivery this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by flyguy View Post
            How many A350 Regionasl are expected for delivery this year?
            Information is usually in financial, not calendar years. It was reported by a poster in the know that by the end of March 2019 we will see SHA-SHH on the books, so 8 A350 regionals. The information related to insurance, however, so it doesn't necessarily mean they will all be in service by then. I guess it's possible that two per month could arrive but it's quite an intensive delivery schedule.

Comment

Information is usually in financial, not calendar years. It was reported by a poster in the know that by the end of March 2019 we will see SHA-SHH on the books, so 8 A350 regionals. The information related to insurance, however, so it doesn't necessarily mean they will all be in service by then. I guess it's possible that two per month could arrive but it's quite an intensive delivery schedule.
              3 more A350-900 Regionals should be delivered before the close of the current Financial Year. 9V-SHC will perform her First Flight this week and should be delivered by the end of Jan. 9V-SHD has just rolled out onto the Flight Line and will commence her Test Flights soon. Delivery should take place in February. 9V-SHE is fully assembled and is currently having her cabin and engines installed. She should be delivered before the end of March.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
                3 more A350-900 Regionals should be delivered before the close of the current Financial Year.
                According the half yearly briefing from September. (Page 27)
                https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/p...ngq2fy1819.pdf

They should receive 3 in total, they already have received the first 2, interesting to see if they bring them forward or they just sit on the tarmac in Toulouse until next financial year.

Comment

9V-SHC will perform her First Flight this week and should be delivered by the end of Jan.
                  SHC in the air now .... https://www.flightradar24.com/AIB01GV/1f257778

Comment

• 9V-SHC performing her First Flight yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ217 View Post
                      According the half yearly briefing from September. (Page 27)
                      https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/p...ngq2fy1819.pdf

They should receive 3 in total, they already have received the first 2, interesting to see if they bring them forward or they just sit on the tarmac in Toulouse until next financial year.
                      A total of 4 A350-900 Regionals will be delivered in FY 2018/2019, though only 3 will go into service by 31 March 2019. This is according to the SIA Investor Relation Financial Results 2017-2018 (Page 5).
                      https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/p...r-q4fy1718.pdf

With 9V-SHA & 9V-SHB already delivered, this means that only 9V-SHC and 9V-SHD are left to be delivered by 31 March 2019 though only 9V-SHC will be entering service in that remaining period. 9V-SHE will be delivered in April 2019. So she will be the one sitting on the tarmac at Toulouse until the start of the next Financial Year.

Comment

A total of 4 A350-900 Regionals will be delivered in FY 2018/2019, though only 3 will go into service by 31 March 2019. This is according to the SIA Investor Relation Financial Results 2017-2018 (Page 5).
                        https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/p...r-q4fy1718.pdf

With 9V-SHA & 9V-SHB already delivered, this means that only 9V-SHC and 9V-SHD are left to be delivered by 31 March 2019 though only 9V-SHC will be entering service in that remaining period. 9V-SHE will be delivered in April 2019. So she will be the one sitting on the tarmac at Toulouse until the start of the next Financial Year.
                        I recently flew Ethiopian Airlines which also uses Thales entertainment system. I would say it is a huge upgrade from previous versions! It is almost as good as Panasonic now with little crash and fast reaction!

Still haven't seen any A350 new regional business class reviews... or am I missing something?

Comment

• Originally posted by happyflyer View Post
                          I recently flew Ethiopian Airlines which also uses Thales entertainment system. I would say it is a huge upgrade from previous versions! It is almost as good as Panasonic now with little crash and fast reaction!

Still haven't seen any A350 new regional business class reviews... or am I missing something?
                          There's not much you are missing, the seats are the same as what you get on the 787-10, both Y and J. Just the aircraft is different.

Comment

• 9V-SGG has been delivered more than a month ago but hasnt flown since

Comment

• Yesterday....

SHC had her 1st CAF
                              SHD had her 1st flight

On another note, the production list shows SQ's order loaded to their 50th A350. Basis current production rate, that would be delivery thru 2021 delivery.
                              Last edited by 9V-JKL; 30 January 2019, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• ICN to get A350 Regional from 1/Mar 2019

SQ600/609 combo

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38...om-march-2019/

Comment

Working...
                                X