SQ's new (2015) website, still not working properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ Booking Website Technical Errors

I'm kinda pissed off with SQ's website. Tried to book redemption on several flights this morning from SIN-ADL, SYD-SIN and 3 of the 4 times I tried to book, the page wouldn't load halfway through the process. When I looked at the flight again, the availability status had changed from Available (also true when I was looking at seat selection) to waitlisted.

I called in and the call representative confirmed that all had been waitlisted from the very beginning... So I'm here stuck, wasted one hour of my time trying to book something which was not available and have to wait another to let their technical glitches on their website take a break, hoping that I can somehow find a flight that doesn't lie on it's availability... And pray that there's still seats to redeem.

God... What a bad website for the world's best airline..

Comment

• It happened to me previously. The flights that become unavailable could be due to the system holding up the seats from the bookings that didn’t go through. I called the local office for help and they guided me to cancel the “previous bookings” one by one and the requested flights become available again.

It was a bad design and they should do something about. According to the call centre, the dummy redemption bookings which I made had created a booking reference in their system although the transaction did not go through.

Comment

• I now take screen shots of every process when I make redemption bookings.
        This has happened to me as well, and told them I have screen shots of the available redemption, they did a cancellation on their end of the failed booking and made the redemption via phone...

Comment

• There seems to be some bugs about. I used the SQ app to do OLCI yesterday and it almost crashed on me several times. It changed my birthday and my passport expiration back one day each. It was so slow that it froze for long periods. At one point I got a message that there were no flights available for my itinerary and to select different dates...

Comment

• I also did an OLCI yesterday, and had no issues checking-in. However, I was not able to check the seat map for my seat and it kept giving me an error.

Comment

• When I tried OLCI yesterday, I couldn't generate a mobile boarding pass. So eventually I still had to go to the counter.

Comment

• Trying to add redemption nominees since Wednesday but unsuccessful , called KF centre they admit they are having issues and bringing it up to upper level, promised to call back but none till now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handiman View Post
                  Trying to add redemption nominees since Wednesday but unsuccessful , called KF centre they admit they are having issues and bringing it up to upper level, promised to call back but none till now.
                  I experienced problems on Wednesday too, but when I called in they told me mine was the first complaint regarding the website. Looks like they have a long string of complaints coming their way!

Comment

• Originally posted by Handiman View Post
                    Trying to add redemption nominees since Wednesday but unsuccessful , called KF centre they admit they are having issues and bringing it up to upper level, promised to call back but none till now.
                    I experienced problems on Wednesday too, but when I called in they told me mine was the first complaint regarding the website. Looks like they have a long string of complaints coming their way!

Comment

• Actually this website ui not bad, quite user friendly.

But the problem, and a large one at that, is that nothing loads! Come on...

Comment

• Logged in and the website wants me to activate two-factor authentication. But to do so, requires me to log in WITH the two-factor already turned on.

Phoned it in and they told me, "We've been having some trouble with our website recently..." LOL
                        HUGE AL

Comment

• Recently... LoL

Comment

• pdf timetable version out of date

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                            Yes it definitely exists and is being updated regularly. It's now very easy to find the link to the PDF just by browsing the site.
                            Any idea when the pdf version of the timetable will be updated? Currently still showing the May 1st - July 15 version.

http://sq.flightlookup.com/pdf/SQTimetable.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by Stripakis View Post
                              Any idea when the pdf version of the timetable will be updated? Currently still showing the May 1st - July 15 version.

http://sq.flightlookup.com/pdf/SQTimetable.pdf
                              I think it might be finished. The links through to it on the website have been removed. I wish it weren't the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                                I think it might be finished. The links through to it on the website have been removed. I wish it weren't the case.
                                Might have been removed from the main site but google is your Friend if you search “Sia PDF timetable” : http://sq.flightlookup.com/pdf/SQTimetable.pdf

Comment

Working...
                                X