No announcement yet.

PPS club qualification - what to expect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks StarG and Carbonman, naturally SGD50,000 deserves better lah... :-))

Comment

A NewYear gift from PPS Club, just wondering how many people are still using diary instead of gadgets...
      Last edited by SilverKrisSRG; 5 October 2017, 10:55 PM.

Comment

I use it as a notebook - there's something about being able to see the notes on paper and in handwriting, helps me remember things better when I doodle and highlight around my notes.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverKrisSRG View Post
          [IMG]

A NewYear gift from PPS Club, just wondering how many people are still using diary instead of gadgets...
          Donald Trump thinks better security writing it all down

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
            Donald Trump thinks better security writing it all down
            Very true Sir... just burn the paper and you leave no soft copy behind... hahaha

Comment

Gift vouchers

Hi,
              What is the current amount of gift vouchers upon qualifying for solitaire?
              Thanks,
              Mills

Comment

Just received my PPS Club re-qualification letter in the mail including new membership card and guide, same 2 black leather luggage tags and S$280 in KrisShop vouchers. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mills View Post
                  Hi,
                  What is the current amount of gift vouchers upon qualifying for solitaire?
                  Thanks,
                  Mills
                  My TPPS renewal pack included $380 in vouchers. I don’t know whether it’s the same for new qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wan1dap View Post
                    My TPPS renewal pack included $380 in vouchers. I don’t know whether it’s the same for new qualifiers.
                    Thanks for sharing. Did you receive anything else with your letter?

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SKU View Post
                      Thanks for sharing. Did you receive anything else with your letter?
                      Just the bag tags and the usual goodies from my local SQ rep.

Comment

Working...
                      X