Questions about KrisFlyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about KrisFlyer

Hi , i want to ask. my mother and father want to join krisflyer. my mother already join , by enrol from singaporeair.com ,and my father will join krisflyer when he go to ion orchard. but, i want to ask, is Krisflyer system same like GFF (garuda indonesia frequent flyer ) ? 'Cause at GFF ,when you want to get miles, at check in you must present your GFF card . Do Krisflyer also must bring KrisFlyer card ? thank you, and btw, i'm not living at Singapore, but at indonesia. so, when my father & mother get upgrade from silver to gold, is SQ will send the mail & card to my address at Indonesia ? and what is PPS ? is it same with Krisflyer ? or it's just one of Krisflyer tier's ? thank you

Sorry if my english very bad.... or very terrible

You will just need to have your Krisflyer number in the ticket to get miles. Showing is just if it is not in the system and you want it entered. I've also called them to get it entered if I forgot to book using my account and never had to present my card during check in. Yes, SQ will send the card overseas if that is your home address. PPS can be said to be another tier of Krisflyer, but only attainable when flying on paid business and first class.

Comment

ooh, thankyou .. so much !
      but, i can still get miles when i give my krisflyer number when check in right ? thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by soner_maniac View Post
        but, i can still get miles when i give my krisflyer number when check in right ? thanks..
        Yes you can.

Comment

Originally posted by soner_maniac View Post
          ooh, thankyou .. so much !
          And if you forget to do that, you can still make a claim after the flight by submitting a claim form to KF together with the stub of your boarding pass. I think the form is available via a phone call or from their website.

Comment

Working...
          X