No announcement yet.

A380 - Master Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-SKW has departed TLS for the delivery flight to SIN as SQ8898.
    Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• 9V-SKW, the third A380 fitted with the latest cabin products, arrived in SIN on Thursday evening, 12 April.

Comment

• What has happened to SKM? Been out of service for more than 3 months...very unusual.

Comment

• Where will this a380 operate.

Comment

• SKW brings the fleet of new planes to 3 which in turn will bring the new products on a daily basis to LHR on 322/317 flight pair and HKG on 856/861 flight pair from May.

Comment

• 9V-SKC has emerged from the SIAEC hangars in all-white.

Comment

• Today's Straits Times have a report on passengers complaints/feedback on the new Suites on the brand new A380s. Not sure if SIA will take immediate steps to review this and make changes before it decide to whether to retrofit its current A380s.
                http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ium-passengers

Comment

• Originally posted by flyguy View Post
                  Today's Straits Times have a report on passengers complaints/feedback on the new Suites on the brand new A380s. Not sure if SIA will take immediate steps to review this and make changes before it decide to whether to retrofit its current A380s.
                  http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ium-passengers
                  I get the impression that Singapore media love SQ bashing as much as Australian media loves QF bashing. Every tiny fault they can find with SQ becomes some major beat up. That's just an outsider's perspective anyway...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                    I get the impression that Singapore media love SQ bashing as much as Australian media loves QF bashing. Every tiny fault they can find with SQ becomes some major beat up. That's just an outsider's perspective anyway...
                    Straits Times has just a single aviation correspondent. And she needs to help boost readership.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                      Not really... Remember this poorly written piece?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...hating-9899214

Comment

• On the contrary, the local mainstream media is more pro-SIA than anything else. Of course when SIA introduce somewhat budget carriers' tactics of additional payment for seat selection or additional charges for credit card purchases etc, then many people will complain.

Comment

• Originally posted by flyguy View Post
                          On the contrary, the local mainstream media is more pro-SIA than anything else. Of course when SIA introduce somewhat budget carriers' tactics of additional payment for seat selection or additional charges for credit card purchases etc, then many people will complain.
                          The mainstream media is more accurately described as a minute-taker for the AGMs and EGMs of Singapore Inc. Of course you will still have people like Warren alleging that it does them no justice to be pro-anything government connected.

Comment

• Originally posted by tth_ben View Post
                            Not really... Remember this poorly written piece?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...hating-9899214
                            Ahh, no I had never read that- it's dated at a time when work consumed my life momentarily! Yes, not well crafted, but had I read that previously I would have seen there is some balance out there. Thanks for linking!

Comment

• 9V-SKW is operating her first revenue service. To SYD as SQ221 tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                                9V-SKW is operating her first revenue service. To SYD as SQ221 tonight.
                                Thx. Does skw have new suites and business?

Comment

Working...
                                X