Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An iPhone 8 or a return tix of First Class to Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An iPhone 8 or a return tix of First Class to Europe?

I personally would rather take an F saver to Europe , worth USD10,000

Membership number: 83700xxxxx

Dear Mr SilverKrisSRG,

As a valued KrisFlyer member, you can now redeem the Apple iPhone 8^ and iPhone 8 Plus^ on KrisShop.com for 198,000 or 218,000 KrisFlyer miles respectively.

From today, click on the link below to pre-order* the Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus. As collection will only be available on board, please ensure that you enter your flight details at check-out. Your purchase will be ready for inflight collection for flights departing from 25 October 2017. Limited sets available only.

Yours sincerely,

Mabel Lee
    Manager Loyalty Marketing
    Singapore Airlines Ltd
    ^ Available in 256GB only.
    * Terms and conditions apply.

I wonder who'll actually redeem.

Comment

What a tough decision to make

Comment

Membership number: 837001xxxx

Dear Mr SilverKrisSRG,

The Apple iPhone X^ is now available for full redemption on KrisShop.com at 265,000 KrisFlyer miles, exclusively for KrisFlyer members only.
        Click on the link below to place your pre-order*. As collection will only be available on board, please ensure that you enter your flight details at check-out. Your purchase will be ready for inflight collection for flights departing from 8 December 2017. Limited sets available only.

Yours sincerely,

Mabel Lee
        Senior Manager Loyalty Marketing
        Singapore Airlines Ltd
        ^ Available in 256GB only.
        * Terms and conditions apply.

Comment

This is clearly a fantastic deal. I mean, you can only enjoy F for 24 hours, but you could possibly enjoy the iPhone X for 2 whole days before you drop it and shatter the screen and realise you didn't buy Applecare.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
            This is clearly a fantastic deal. I mean, you can only enjoy F for 24 hours, but you could possibly enjoy the iPhone X for 2 whole days before you drop it and shatter the screen and realise you didn't buy Applecare.
            You'll still have to pay eventhough you have AppleCare+ coverage, if you shatter the glass - though a bit less.

Comment

Working...
            X