No announcement yet.

Celebrity Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Cheong Choong Kong (the last SQ CEO) was on my flight MXP-SIN.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
      Dr. Cheong Choong Kong (the last SQ CEO) was on my flight MXP-SIN.
      Is he & his spouse are entitle flying SQ 1st class thru out his life time...?

Comment

Greg Grundberg from Heroes was flying on SQ 38 in Raffles last August. Seated a row in front of me, he was extra cool, pulling all sorts of jokes around the cabin and joking around with the FAs too.

Comment

Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
          Is he & his spouse are entitle flying SQ 1st class thru out his life time...?
          He & his wife were travelling in First Class and I saw an LPP tag on his cabin bag. Not sure about the free travel entitlement though.

Comment

He & his wife were travelling in First Class and I saw an LPP tag on his cabin bag. Not sure about the free travel entitlement though.
            I do know a former top exec at SQ. He's definitely LPP but doesn't get free travel. Then again if any well respected former exec ever ended up with a Y ticket, I'm certain that any station manager or IFS would ensure they were upgraded to the best available seat.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
              I do know a former top exec at SQ. He's definitely LPP but doesn't get free travel. Then again if any well respected former exec ever ended up with a Y ticket, I'm certain that any station manager or IFS would ensure they were upgraded to the best available seat.
              I had seen Philip Chen (former CX CEO) sitting in CX A330 Y class from HKG to PEK...! & without priority boarding / disembark treatment as well...!

I knew different carrier had different benefits for their employees but by far I still think China Airlines still the most generous, their employee benefits can even extend to their relatives...not just the spouses, mom & dad, sons & daughters, etc....

Comment

sat next to Chow Yun Fatt on KUL-SIN F class few mths back - think it was on SQ's 4.50pm flight.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                  Saw Sean Connery years ago..he got special treatment....which included being in the cockpit for landing.
                  did he join the mile high club in the lavotory?

Comment

Alright... This is not SQ related. Not too sure if it is celebrity related too depending on which part of the world you are from.

Disembarking from Business Class cabin on a UA 747-400 SIN-HKG, we had to walk into the First Class cabin to wait for the doors to be opened and voila... Christy Chung was in her seat. She is VERY SMALL SIZED in person.

Boarding an MAS 737-400 in SIN bound for KUL, I settled into Seat 1A and lo and behold, Malaysian singer M. Nasir walks past with his family and into the YCL cabin.

Comment

I saw an LPP tag on his cabin bag.
                      Is there a way to distinguish between TPP and LPP members by the luggage tag? If so, how? I'm curious... I thought they look the same...

Comment

Just that it says "Lifetime" below the "Solitaire" wordings.

Comment

Just that it says "Lifetime" below the "Solitaire" wordings.
                          Lucky him to have "Lifetime."
                          My card only says "LIFE MEMBER" below the word "SOLITAIRE."

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                            Lucky him to have "Lifetime."
                            My card only says "LIFE MEMBER" below the word "SOLITAIRE."
                            His should be the same as yours - "Life Member".
                            Blame it on my bad eyesight.

Comment

Since SQ doesn't love me anymore , so perhaps I got the old style card, while the new one shows "Lifetime."

Comment

But I guess no LPP for the next CEO

Comment

Working...
                                X