Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time in Business Class in a while - Tips, Tricks and General Commentary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time in Business Class in a while - Tips, Tricks and General Commentary?

Dear All!

My first trip in Business on SQ in about 7 years is coming up. *Well by a circuitous route from Heathrow via Zurich to Singapore, Thank you Swiss.com* Anyway, after slumming it out in First and living it up in Economy, I haven't been a part of the squeezed middle in a while, and would like to ask you all, the seasoned travellers who love flying and live for travelling to advise me on how to make the most of this trip!

I'll be flying on the A380 and am currently assigned 15A.

Have been a bit absent for a while from this forum and have missed you guys!

I don't whether to recommend that you starve yourself a couple of days so that you can order everything that's on the menu, or the other extreme of gaining a few kilos so that you can take advantage of the 30" wide seat.

Most important of all, just relax, rest and enjoy, that's why I pay biz class tix for.

Comment

I still believe the "new" business class is a great product. I've been in your position before a couple of years ago and one thing that struck me following my SQ12/11 escapade in F is that service is less personalized in the business cabin. The jump from 12 seats to 60(on TG's 345) kinda killed the novelty factor of flying in a "premium" cabin which is important to me as I'm a student and spend most of my time in the back. SQ's new J really helps counter this with the high walls and the 1-2-1 layout. At the end of the day, you've got a nice long haul with a very comfortable space, great IFE and food/bev and one can't forget, the SQ girls. You can book the cook although I doubt the menu has changed much in the last few years. Other than that, pig out and enjoy!
      Last edited by viraj735; 20 November 2011, 03:10 PM.
      The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Working...
      X