Saver Awards on 77W and A380

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saver Awards on 77W and A380

I was wondering, is mileage redemption on 77W/A380 still non-saver only? If it is, then I'll try to redeem using my UA miles but if it isn't then I will settle for Y.
    Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

That is correct. Still non-saver with no signs of letting up. Having said that, i believe on occasion there might be one or two I's and O's lying about but they're so few and far between it's not worth actively seeking it out.

Comment

Originally posted by sqforever View Post
      I was wondering, is mileage redemption on 77W/A380 still non-saver only? If it is, then I'll try to redeem using my UA miles but if it isn't then I will settle for Y.
      Can you book non-Y seats using UA miles for these flights?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        That is correct. Still non-saver with no signs of letting up. Having said that, i believe on occasion there might be one or two I's and O's lying about but they're so few and far between it's not worth actively seeking it out.
        Yup... you are correct about I's and O's on 77W.
        I was succesfully getting one O class seat on SQ861 (77W) on next 3Apr, as part of my 6 segments KF *A redemtion ticket.
        May be I've just been lucky.... 'couse after that could not find any seat on every other dates on 77W...
        hope they won't change this plane.... (cross my fingers)
        Last edited by Dent@SUB; 25 March 2008, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X