A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
    9V-SMU has rolled out onto the Flight Line fully painted and cabin fitted. She is scheduled to be delivered in February as earlier predicted.
    Thanks for the update. Hopefully more details on SMU after its delivery and flights.

Comment

• 9V-SMU completed her Rejected Take Off (RTO) yesterday. First Flight could be as early as today.

Comment

• 9V-SMU is now on her first flight

Comment

• I assume early to mid Feb will be SMU's delivery date.

Comment

• 9V-SMU performing her First Flight yesterday.

Photo source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/aircrafts/39806300472/
            Last edited by SQKevin; 23 January 2018, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• I know its not SQ's but fantastic info on what happens on an A350 CAF. I would assume SQ's to be similar.

image courtesy of A-Net

Comment

• Another picture from the First Flight of 9V-SMU. Lining up for take off.

Photo source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/126481...6/25977942688/

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                  I assume early to mid Feb will be SMU's delivery date.
                  Post-FAL Flight Testing for 9V-SMU has been progressing at an amazing pace. RTO just 4 days after Roll-Out and First Flight after 7 days. The shortest time for a A359 to progress from Roll Out to Delivery was 15 days. SMJ & SML took just 16 days each. So, I won't be surprised if SMU is Delivered on 31 January, which will be 16 days after Roll Out.

Comment

Post-FAL Flight Testing for 9V-SMU has been progressing at an amazing pace. RTO just 4 days after Roll-Out and First Flight after 7 days. The shortest time for a A359 to progress from Roll Out to Delivery was 15 days. SMJ & SML took just 16 days each. So, I won't be surprised if SMU is Delivered on 31 January, which will be 16 days after Roll Out.
                    We are not far from Jan 31 so I hope before then some more news then after that onto what routes it is flying

Comment

We are not far from Jan 31 so I hope before then some more news then after that onto what routes it is flying
                      Unfortunately, a 31 Jan Delivery is not going to happen as SMU has not seen any activity since her First Flight last Monday. She now looks like an early February Delivery.

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                        Will they be using same seats as the A380 or the same ones as the existing A350s?
                        Same as SKU J and PY

Comment

• Originally posted by Heihei View Post
                          Same as SKU J and PY
                          Any hints on numbers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Heihei View Post
                            Same as SKU J and PY
                            How do you know that for sure? All the 350s in SQ's fleet thus far have the 2013 J, PEY, and Y seats.

Comment

How do you know that for sure? All the 350s in SQ's fleet thus far have the 2013 J, PEY, and Y seats.
                              If you refer to FN-GN’s Post #1679, he is asking about the seats on the A350 ULR not the A359.

Comment

If you refer to FN-GN’s Post #1679, he is asking about the seats on the A350 ULR not the A359.
                                Ah! Understood now

Comment

Working...
                                X