• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    So sad, I'm not part of the old gang
    Give it 30 years and you are ;-)

Comment

Kyo. you deserve a post all to yourself

Cant believe its been since 07 Ive been around this forum and met all you rockstars !!

seems like yesterday when LPP was chasing the coveted L plate.

Comment

Originally posted by token01 View Post
        Kyo. you deserve a post all to yourself

Cant believe its been since 07 Ive been around this forum and met all you rockstars !!

seems like yesterday when LPP was chasing the coveted L plate.
        WOW, has it been so long? Time flies very quickly. I remember the first version of SQTalk.

Comment

We need an oldtimers gathering soon to have a good old chinwag

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            We need an oldtimers gathering soon to have a good old chinwag
            Please include newbies as well!

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
              Please include newbies as well!
              He would have to as he IS one.
              HUGE AL

Comment

After 7 years of PPS and due to limited travel with SQ in the immediate past qualifying year, could not re-qualify for membership. Didn't even hit 50K elite miles with SQ and/or *A airlines combined. Was expecting probably a ES card in the mail and therefore pleasantly surprised to receive a EG card from SQ "in appreciation of your support". Is such "upgrade" common?

If I am travelling in J Class, can I bring a companion travelling in Y Class to the SKL? I know I can bring a guest to the KF Gold Lounge regardless of class of travel but what about SKL?

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by SGRBL View Post
                  After 7 years of PPS and due to limited travel with SQ in the immediate past qualifying year, could not re-qualify for membership. Didn't even hit 50K elite miles with SQ and/or *A airlines combined. Was expecting probably a ES card in the mail and therefore pleasantly surprised to receive a EG card from SQ "in appreciation of your support". Is such "upgrade" common?

If I am travelling in J Class, can I bring a companion travelling in Y Class to the SKL? I know I can bring a guest to the KF Gold Lounge regardless of class of travel but what about SKL?

Thanks for the advice.
                  The soft-landing used to be ES - either you exceeded the ES threshold already or SQ has really improved this. After 7 years, EG is a nice gesture.

Comment

I was qualified as a PPS Club member last month 29 Sept 2016 and to date I did not receive anything except a welcome letter by email. #IndonesianBasedMember

Comment

Originally posted by SilverKrisSRG View Post
                      I was qualified as a PPS Club member last month 29 Sept 2016 and to date I did not receive anything except a welcome letter by email. #IndonesianBasedMember
                      Good things take time. If you log into singaporeair.com, it should state your PPS status.

Comment

Thanks CarbonMan, looking forward to get d'good things...

BTW, is it true that we should see more J saver redemption available than when we were KFG?

Comment

Some people have experienced different availabilities but I don't think that's a actual feature.

As PPS, you are on top of the waitlist game: SQ these days likes to keep people on the waitlist and only clears at a later date.

Comment

After waiting for a month, the PPS Club kit finally arrived, it contains some booklets, a welcoming letter by GM of SQ CGK, and crappy luggage tags... these are all my hard-earned SGD 25,000 PPS membership hahaha... :

Comment

Congratulations SilverKrisSRG

Comment

Originally posted by SilverKrisSRG View Post
                                After waiting for a month, the PPS Club kit finally arrived, it contains some booklets, a welcoming letter by GM of SQ CGK, and crappy luggage tags... these are all my hard-earned SGD 25,000 PPS membership hahaha... :

The renewal will be better!

Comment

Working...
                                X