No announcement yet.

SQ's new (2015) website, still not working properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This website really is something else. When it can not and will not recognise it's own hub as a starting point, which has been going on for a while now, you really have got problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      This website really is something else. When it can not and will not recognise it's own hub as a starting point, which has been going on for a while now, you really have got problems.
      I have the same issue, was booking a flight from HKG to SIN, but when i entered SIN as the destination, even spelt "Singapore" no valid destination came out form the drop-down list

Comment

This website really is something else. When it can not and will not recognise it's own hub as a starting point, which has been going on for a while now, you really have got problems.

Noticed that a couple of weeks ago as well..... incompetence to the n'th degree.

Comment

• Anyone else getting this:

I keep getting this when trying to book my tickets. I then need to click on the 'click here' link to get the webpage to show the ticket prices.

Comment

• I was directed to the Kris Shop page after I logged in into my account this morning when I wanted to change my seat. There were no option for me to get to the booking page except asking me to “add to my basket”. Logged out again and re-log in and things were back to normal

Comment

• Seriously SQ management should try to use their own website to search n book. Keep on spinning non stop

Comment

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
                Noticed that a couple of weeks ago as well..... incompetence to the n'th degree.
                The website has had a couple of 'upgrades' over the weekend and they now seem to have added Singapore as a starting point on every search.

Comment

• Selected a fare based on the fare matrix and the next step keep showing the following error:
                  The information entered should not contain special characters (e.g. %$~).

Comment

• Originally posted by jbflyer View Post
                    Selected a fare based on the fare matrix and the next step keep showing the following error:
                    The information entered should not contain special characters (e.g. %$~).
                    I encounter this error in chrome as well. Can’t search flight/fare at all.

Comment

• timetable in pdf gone AND flight schedules search problematic

Originally posted by Stripakis View Post
                      You can still get to it this way: search for flight on the booking screen, then click 'view schedules'. On the new window that opens showing you the schedules if you click on the little grey download button exactly above the 'book now' icon you get to the pdf version of the timetable. But it is still the old one that has expired on 15 July.

Let's hope that the new version will appear.
                      Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                      I think it might be finished. The links through to it on the website have been removed. I wish it weren't the case.
                      The timetable in pdf is gone for good - too bad. But even worse now, searching the flight schedules does not work... cannot input SIN or Singapore as a point of departure... And other cities are also non-existent. SYD is OK but MEL not always. What a mess this is.

Does anybody know where one can obtain a comprehensive flight timetable that includes SQ flights? A timetable that can be used offline?

Comment

• Cant make a redemption online. "Please contact your local SIA office". With a standard SQ flight point-to-point nothing special.

Anyone encounter the same issues?

Comment

• Getting really annoyed with the SQ booking engine...
                          I book KUL-HKG-KUL almost monthly.
                          The flight combinations offered are getting really limited, even if I’m willing to pay the flexi fare just for the desired flights.

For example, there are 7 daily flights out of HKG-SIN.
                          the return flight combos offered for the HKG-SIN-KUL sector all leave HKG on SQ1 and SQ857 (the first two morning flights out of HK). No option for me to take any of the afternoon or evening flights out.

With other airlines (eg CX), all flights for each sector are displayed. I can choose which flights I want for each sector and they will quote me a fare based on that combo.

Any one else hates this issue??

Comment

• Originally posted by ell3 View Post
                            Any one else hates this issue??
                            Similar issue when booking multi-city from Jakarta. Only the morning flights show up.
                            Last edited by Bon; 18 November 2018, 10:52 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• I also HATE that in my app, after every single action, I get asked again to accept Cookies. At every single screen i get that blue pop-up and no matter the number of times I "Continue" it keeps coming back.

Also, for some reason, when I start the webpage my default search in "Book a Trip" is now Bucharest to Perth for 9-Adults...…I'm definitely not in Europe.

Comment

• Is it just me or is there a new website layout?

Comment

Working...
                                X