Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ICN] SQ - Silver Kris Lounge (Business Class)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice! thanks for sharing.

About 1.5 years ago when we were in Seoul for our honeymoon, I remember going to a lounge prior to boarding and it was co-shared? Can't remember whose lounge it (Asiana?) was but I remember eating a hot piping cup of instant ramen before boarding

Comment

ok, I am now sitting in the lounge and writing this...... quite standard lounge, with a view, cannot see much as view is blocked by blinds and also quite foggy today.

no separate F section, standard food, today serving rendang chicken.... no laksa..... toilet and shower within the lounge ....... and NO smoking room!!!

Will post pictures when I get back...
      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

As promised, here are the pictures.....

Banner advertising the lounge

Take the escalator up when you see this....

The Entrance....

No pictures of the welcome desk with the lounge dragons, but I must say, they are cute too....

The view...... not much can be seen anyway.... but at least the lounge is not closed up...

Comment

The seats.... at the far end behind the TV... is this Charm Corner, which is partly covered.... which I think is the massage corner as two uniformed young ladies were giggling with a caucasian at the time I was in the lounge in that area, which can be partly seen....

More seats looking the other way from the above picture....

This section is sort of separate, near the entrance to the toilets and shower room....

Comment

Reading material on offer....

The food and bar....

Comment

Thanks for sharing, will visit next month.

Comment

Seems to be a *G lounge, but do the dragons actually allow other *A BP holders to enter?

Comment

Pretty decent SKL. Was just there on Friday. Have to say, the dubious looking dim sum were the best after a week of kimchi and more kimchi. Loved the fermented rice beer..

Comment

Yes, the rice beer is great!

Have you visited the nearby Asiana Star Alliance lounge? That is quite comfortable too.

Some pictures of the SQ ICN lounge in this TR.
                    Last edited by yflyer; 2 January 2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                      Seems to be a *G lounge, but do the dragons actually allow other *A BP holders to enter?
                      No idea here, was on OZ J and wanted to give the SQ lounge a visit but there were signboards near the aerotrain to the satellite terminal warning that there was no way back into the main terminal, hence had to give it a miss.

Comment

January 18 will be the last operating day of the SilverKris Lounge at ICN. See below press statement from SIA.

Closure of SilverKris Lounge at Seoul Incheon International Airport

As part of Seoul Incheon International Airport's redevelopment plan, Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge at Seoul Incheon International Airport will be closed until further notice starting from 18 January 2018 after flight SQ007 departs from Incheon to Singapore on 18 January 2018.

During the closure period, Singapore Airlines' Business Class, PPS Club and KrisFlyer Elite Gold members as well as Star Alliance Gold members travelling on SIA flights will be invited to the Asiana Business Class Lounge. First Class Customers will be invited to the Asiana First Class Lounge.

Invitations are based on prevailing Star Alliance member lounge access policies. Customers may refer to Star Alliance's website for more information.

Customers are advised to be aware of the boarding time indicated on their boarding pass, The estimated time taken to walk from the Asiana Business Class Lounge to the gate is approximately 10-15 mins while the time taken to walk from the First Class Lounge to the gate is approximately 5-10 mins.

The Asiana Business Class lounge is located on the mezzanine level near Gate 28 while the Asiana First Class Lounge is located on the mezzanine level near Gate 42.

First posted on 2 January 2018, 1000hrs (GMT+8)

Comment

Just as i fly through on 19th.........

I wonder if that's the way the rest of my year already goes.

Comment

Anyone been to the OZ lounges before? How is the food there? The ICN SQ lounge food was nothing to shout for. Usually ended up eating their cup noodles instead.

Comment

Originally posted by PPSFlyer View Post
                              Anyone been to the OZ lounges before? How is the food there? The ICN SQ lounge food was nothing to shout for. Usually ended up eating their cup noodles instead.
                              same.... OZ lounge is bigger, though food is IMO boring. I ended up eating their fried rice 4 times consecutively but it is still edible. Other times, I only eat the cheese. That contract lounge is better though. Can be accessed using Priority Pass.

I like OZ lounge more because they have more toilets and massage chairs.
                              My first (and last visit to SQ lounge) was on 4 December 2017. This is because I normally fly to Japan first before going to Korea with OZ meaning no access to satellite building, but that time I went direct from SIN.

Comment

Silverkris Lounge in Seoul have reopened

Comment

Working...
                                X