Codeshare flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Codeshare flight

I flew on SK from HKG to KEF recently via ARN. The Krisflyer miles for the HKG-ARN sector was credited but not the KEF-ARN sector which SK codeshares with Icelandair using Icelandair metal. My boarding pass shows the Icelandair flight number but my booking itinerary showed the SK flight number. Does anyone knows if SQ will honour the miles to me? My Krisflyer membership number was quoted when I made my ticket reservation with SK.

Originally posted by PCboy View Post
    I flew on SK from HKG to KEF recently via ARN. The Krisflyer miles for the HKG-ARN sector was credited but not the KEF-ARN sector which SK codeshares with Icelandair using Icelandair metal. My boarding pass shows the Icelandair flight number but my booking itinerary showed the SK flight number. Does anyone knows if SQ will honour the miles to me? My Krisflyer membership number was quoted when I made my ticket reservation with SK.
    The short answer is 'No'.

You need to be on * Alliance metal in order for the points to be credited. It is the operating carrier that matters.

Comment

Thanks zilchster. That clears my doubts

Comment

Thanks zilchster. That clears my doubts
        I was once lucky to have the opposite in this situation. An FI ticket with an FI flight number but operated by SK, so I got *A benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
          I was once lucky to have the opposite in this situation. An FI ticket with an FI flight number but operated by SK, so I got *A benefits.
          Lucky you. Poor me got my mileage “eaten”

Comment

Lucky you. Poor me got my mileage “eaten”
            Yeah it stings, I know. If it's any consolation, all I got was lounge access for a couple of hours. I never thought to try to claim the miles, which would have been interesting to know how they would credit a booking made on FI with a booking code letter assigned by FI, if they would credit at all.

Comment

Working...
            X