Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    I am holding my tounge.
    good attention to detail. Maybe you can be a FSS?

Comment

Originally posted by _w_ View Post
      Are they trying to be efficient here? by saving time required to make a purchase? The FA no longer needs to collect one's KF card, enter it into their sales terminals.
      I don't think that is the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
        poor jjpb3.
        I know, yet another reason not to be an active KrisFlyer member any more. SQ's doing a great job at killing my enthusiasm for frequent-flying with the airline.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by _w_ View Post
          1 mile per s$1 spent is no big deal anyway. You'll get more miles by spending on your credit cards anywhere. 1.2 miles per S$1 spent on Citi PremierMiles, some dbs cards. Its interesting how banks are getting more generous with awarding miles, while krisflyer is being devalued.
          As at today till 31st May 2008, if you pay using say Citi Premier Miles Card for your KrisShop purchases, not only will you get 1.2 miles per S$1 spent (via Citibank miles transfer to KrisFlyer), you will also get an additional 1 mile per S$1 spent (direct to KrisFlyer).

Comment

Originally posted by aerosmith View Post
            As at today till 31st May 2008, if you pay using say Citi Premier Miles Card for your KrisShop purchases, not only will you get 1.2 miles per S$1 spent (via Citibank miles transfer to KrisFlyer), you will also get an additional 1 mile per S$1 spent (direct to KrisFlyer).
            That's a very good deal - where did you learn this ? Any link to the web page ?
            J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post
              That's a very good deal - where did you learn this ? Any link to the web page ?
              This is not any special promotion, it's an ongoing thing as long as you make your KrisShop purchases using your favourite credit card, but now only until 31st May 2008.

I am trying to make a point where the "KrisShop miles" earned (credited by KrisShop to KrisFlyer) when you make a purchase is independent of the miles which you earned when you make the KrisShop purchase using say the Citi Premier Miles card (credited/transfer by your favourite credit card to KrisFlyer).

Comment

Working...
              X