Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTC ex-HKG Beef Tenderloin with Oriental XO Sauce

Book the Cook:
    Ex-HKG Beef tenderloin with Oriental XO sauce served with steamed rice and vegetables

Comment

• Do you have pictures of
      Herb Mustard crusted Lamb Loin (from BTC)
      or new offer on ICN-SIN of:
      Pork Bibimbap with Perilla Oil (inflight menu by a Michelin-starred chef Chef Yim Jungsik's)

thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by benlee View Post
        Just want to share the BTC Lobster thermidor ex LHR is really good! Best I have tasted from SQ so far.

It was my first time trying this and it was on SQ305 ex-LHR. It was really good!
        Flickr, Reviews, SIN Credit Card Usage Reference Table

Comment

• Originally posted by metcalve View Post
          This actually looks a lot better than what I had for my SIN-BKK last week, which was shameful. I hope they are embarassed to plate it like that! The portion of the cow died for nothing.. cardboard would have tasted nicer!

image hosting 12mb

There doesn't seem to be a consistent way of presenting the same dish even when they are pre-plated by SATS catering ex-SIN. This was the same BTC I had on my SIN-DPS flight. Not sure if the extra salad was supposed to be there or did the crew fill up the dish with it to make it look presentable.

The beef was tender and well-seasoned. Definitely not over-cooked, and very flavorful.

Comment

• Even the Angus beef burger which I always take on my morning flights to BKK are always presented differently. Sometimes the chopped tomatoes are placed between the burger buns, sometimes it is placed separately, etc.

Comment

• Book the Cook Ex-SIN SQ308

Boston Lobster Thermidor - This was excellent as always.

Wagyu Sirloin with Eringi Mushroom - Even though it was cooked medium it tasted terrible. The cut looked more like a fillet with all of the fat was trimmed off & had only been lightly seared on hotplate. I would not recommend.

Comment

• BTC Ex-DXB SQ495
                Gulf Style Lamb Shanks

Very large serving of the meat and rich with spices. Rice was slightly too rich and fragrant for me, esp considering that you’re going to sleep after that.

Last edited by armi; 8 October 2017, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• BTC Ex-SIN
                  Singapore selection - Nonya Nasi Padang

Well balanced dishes - great for local/ Nonya food fans.

Comment

• Should I book the cook ex PVG and ex SIN in J?

So far I haven't been that impressed with BTC in J or F. It was definitely worth doing BTC in Premium Y.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucksta View Post
                      Should I book the cook ex PVG and ex SIN in J?

So far I haven't been that impressed with BTC in J or F. It was definitely worth doing BTC in Premium Y.
                      Nowadays they will upload inflight menu around 1 month before the date of flight. You will be able to make a more informed decision as to whether you want to BTC?

Comment

• Hana Koireikei

SQ12

Aramak..can't post pictures? My bad. Which icon to click to upload?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ_326 View Post
                          SQ12

Aramak..can't post pictures? My bad. Which icon to click to upload?
                          Gotta upload to an external hosting site, get the URL that ends with .jpg or .png or something. Then click on the square icon with yellow background and something like a mountain. Paste the URL in

Comment

• BTC J Ex-SIN
                            Baked Herb Marinated Salmon with Potato, Boiled Eggs, Beets and Arugula Salad in Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette

Comment

• BTC J Ex-DXB

Seafood noodle soup with Chinese greens

Comment

• BTC J EX-SIN
                                Grilled Chilean Seabass (this was a really wonderful dish: tender, melt in your mouth texture, creamy but not overwhelming)

Comment

Working...
                                X